Call of duty black ops cold war not starting

Discus and support Call of duty black ops cold war not starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Bevan, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Lee Bevan
    Lee Bevan Guest

Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what happens a message comes up saying I already own the game?? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but have the same problem, help please!

:)

Lee Bevan, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. bmundo Win User

Games crashing back to home screen series s

At this stage just call of duty black ops Cold War and apex legends I also play call of duty modern warfare and it works fine
  5. RC2019 Win User

i brought the disc but i cant play cold war

I also bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and had the same problem. Now working. Thank you.
  6. JoshuaDichiera Win User

Cold War suck on starting screen

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
Thema:

1. Call of duty black ops cold war not starting - Similar Threads - Call duty black

2. Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass is not working: I bought the Season pass when it was on sale, but when I bought it, I wasn't allowed to download any of the DLC packs included in it. I tried going to the in-game store to buy them because it...
  3. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC Series X: Just saw Black Ops 2 and it's Season Pass were on sale for the Xbox Series X so I decided to buy, and now it won't let me access DLC content from either the xbox store or the in-game store. In the...
  4. Xbox One Call of Duty black ops 2 DLCs not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Call of Duty black ops 2 DLCs not showing up in ready to install: Hey So I've just bought black ops 2 season pass on Xbox One. I went to the in game menu's to download the packs, and it says I can see them in my add-ons after I downloaded them. It redirected me...
  5. Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play: Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play after an upgrade. I have no problems or issues playing the offline campaigns, but now I am unable to do...
  6. Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...: Hey folks I had a birth issue that left me Hydrocephalus as a kid. The damage to my visual processing made me experience visual distortions that prevent me from driving. I find some games...
  7. Call of duty black ops cold war is saying to repurchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war is saying to repurchase: so cold war needs to be purchased again and i would do what others recommended however i cant since i tried to uninstall and reinstall cold war to see if that would fix it but i cant see it in my...
  8. Disconnected from Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Servers: I have been trying to get into a lobby for 3 weeks and I've had no luck. Managed to join an existing lobby of a friend and when I get to the boot up screen of the map it just disconnects me from...
  9. Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S: I have Just got my new Xbox Series X, as I only purchased the standard digital vision of CoD Black ops when it first came out. do I reinstall this vision to my new Xbox and purchase the 'Call of...
  10. Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite...: I read online and found the steps here do not work. I even set my xbox as home xbox removed all accounts and power cycled the xbox and nothing works. i bought the season pass, game, and dlc. I...