Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play

Discus and support Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play after an upgrade. I have no problems or issues playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherGidley, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play

Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play after an upgrade.

I have no problems or issues playing the offline campaigns, but now I am unable to do anything.
    I go to the menu screen, sign into the main page, but when trying to play, all I get is a selection on two game passes I need to buy in order to play.

This is ridiculous! Has anyone else ran into this issue and was able to bypass or resolve it for people that do not use a game pass and wants to play a single, offline game??

:)

ChristopherGidley, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
  5. thrasher585 Win User

Does Call of Duty Cold War still brick Xboxes?

6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play

1. Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play - Similar Threads - Call duty black

2. I can not connect call of duty black ops coldwar it give me an error code that looks like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not connect call of duty black ops coldwar it give me an error code that looks like...: I can not connect call of duty black ops coldwar it give me an error code that looks like the alphabet followed by collar 43 good wolf i have the xbox s series cd71695c-80a6-45dd-9a33-78af587acd44
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War issue: Hi, I’m in need of help with my Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. I had the standard edition which wouldn’t work, I then contacted Activision support about this which they asked for me to purchase...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold War: Why is my game saying that I don't have it and need to purchase it even tho I already have it 660f6f1d-ffb4-4ba9-a148-f39c0e2fe763
  5. Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass is not working: I bought the Season pass when it was on sale, but when I bought it, I wasn't allowed to download any of the DLC packs included in it. I tried going to the in-game store to buy them because it...
  6. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC Series X: Just saw Black Ops 2 and it's Season Pass were on sale for the Xbox Series X so I decided to buy, and now it won't let me access DLC content from either the xbox store or the in-game store. In the...
  7. Xbox One Call of Duty black ops 2 DLCs not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Call of Duty black ops 2 DLCs not showing up in ready to install: Hey So I've just bought black ops 2 season pass on Xbox One. I went to the in game menu's to download the packs, and it says I can see them in my add-ons after I downloaded them. It redirected me...
  8. Call of duty black ops cold war not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not starting: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  9. Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...: Hey folks I had a birth issue that left me Hydrocephalus as a kid. The damage to my visual processing made me experience visual distortions that prevent me from driving. I find some games...
  10. Call of duty black ops cold war is saying to repurchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war is saying to repurchase: so cold war needs to be purchased again and i would do what others recommended however i cant since i tried to uninstall and reinstall cold war to see if that would fix it but i cant see it in my...