Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

Discus and support Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Valle De Lima, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

So here's the thing.

I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began.

Every time I downloaded the game, it wouldn't connect online and would start asking me to buy the game (when I opened it, it told me I already had it, obviously).

It gives me some random connection problem, telling me to change to cable and stuff.

I have done literally everything I could, connected it with cable, changed the wifi, deleted it and downloaded it again, reset my xbox, NOTHING solved the problem.

Until one day BOCW went free to play and it connected it normally and the problem stopped.

I deleted it again some time later and the problem restarted.

I don't want to wait for a free to play every time I want to play the game, and after Vanguard comes out, the ftp periods will end.

Is anyone else having the same problem, if so, what did you do to solve it, besides the normal ways.

I have the game for like, 6 months, is there a chance I can get a refund for it?

:)

Gabriel Valle De Lima, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Gabriel Valle De Lim Win User

The same thing happens. I tried with a friend's account (he also have cold war bought, I don't have an account that doesn't have it to try it).

I borrowed my account to a friend that didn't have BOCW (he has an xbox one) and he downloaded it and it worked normally.
  3. Gabriel Valle De Lim Win User

I tried doing the MAC cleaning, didn't work.

Didn't try calling the ISP but, I tried on my brother's internet, and my sister's too, all three of us have different providers, didn't work it either. Tried using my phone as a hotspot, didn't work.
  4. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, Gabriel?

It may be some ports on your connection that are being limited or blocked by your ISP.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

if that doesn't work I recommend calling your ISP and asking to open these ports.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to put the IP of the console in the DMZ zone, if you need additional ports this function will take care of that.
  5. SamQY Win User

Got it. Can you tell me if with another profile the same thing happens?
  6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

1. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox One): I just re-purchased black ops 2 as a sale. My old emblem is still there but i want to edit another one. However this message "You cannot access user-created content because it is blocked by a...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...
  5. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC: On Series X. Have all Updates. Had to get newest DLC and updates recently because of time restraints. There is no Mauer Der Toten Map anywhere on my Zombie map page in the game. I have tried...
  7. download do call of duty black ops 2, da erro em 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download do call of duty black ops 2, da erro em 80%: estou tendo problemas com o download do call of duty black ops 2 , comprei ele na loja da xbox por R$ 200,00 reais no dia 17/07/2021, e agora não consigo baixar, na primeira vez que coloquei para...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X: Hello, I recently was able to get the new XBOX Series X...upon downloading all the games that I owned, I discovered that COD Black Ops Cold War 2 will not open for me. Microsoft stores recognizes...
  9. Call of duty black ops on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops on game pass: This is a random question but was cod black ops ever on the game pass and if so would it be possible to bring it back or would that take a while? Just wondering as I think it deserves to be on...
  10. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War not working.: I preordered Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, have been playing it up to the few last updates, game struggled to launch, got a message saying it is corrupted then uninstall and reinstall to fix...