Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Discus and support Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the standard edition of cold war a few months ago and upgraded to the new Xbox Series X and now the game wont launch for me. I see where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerSizemore1, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

I purchased the standard edition of cold war a few months ago and upgraded to the new Xbox Series X and now the game wont launch for me. I see where you can upgrade to the cross gen bundle for $10. Will this work for me since i have the disc or do i have to have the digital edition in order for it to work?

:)

TylerSizemore1, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Crashing

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series x

If the game is Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War or Assassin's Creed Valhalla, then the developers of the games are aware of the issue in regard to console shut down. They are working on a fix.
  6. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
Thema:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

1. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Can't play Call of Duty: Black Ops online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call of Duty: Black Ops online.: Hey, everyone. I've had an issue with the original Black Ops for several years now that I've just sort of put off trying to fix. After getting the urge to hop back in after who knows how long, I...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Hope that someone can provide me with some information here, I currently own the Xbox One version of Cold War and play through backwards compatibility (now that my game seems to be fixed with the...
  4. My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.: I have been trying to update my Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold war for eight hours now and for most of that time it's said "100% Finishing Things Up... " How do I fix this and has anyone else had...
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Whenever the game loads, there is no volume and whenever I try to open a menu like to go from multiplayer to zombies, the game will freeze. Anyone know what's up?? I've tried redownloading the...
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War stopped loading Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War stopped loading Xbox Series X: We have happily (apart from a few bugs) been playing this game for 2 months but it suddenly stops loading and goes to home page. Its a disc copy, i have all the updates, reloaded it, deleted...
  7. call of duty black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops cold war: why does it say i have to buy it when i had already bought it? 5808d4ec-7e90-4a1b-8f17-b278596703db
  8. Call of duty black ops 3 juggernog edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 juggernog edition: Last year for Christmas my dad got me call of duty black ops 3 juggernog edition and a few months later it disappeared from the xbox store and the game wouldn't let me play...
  9. Call of Duty black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty black ops cold war: [img] Duty black ops cold war is not workin on my Xbox Under my account It’s not completed and I’ll pay for the game last year November 2 43df343e-6399-4da3-9e15-af37c161fe9f
  10. Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find firebase Z in Call of duty Black ops Cold war: I can't find firebase Z in call of duty black ops cold war. Please help. 3516dd28-088f-437f-9729-12604f3f3afe