Call of duty black ops on game pass

Discus and support Call of duty black ops on game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a random question but was cod black ops ever on the game pass and if so would it be possible to bring it back or would that take a while? Just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paitonbertschy, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Call of duty black ops on game pass

This is a random question but was cod black ops ever on the game pass and if so would it be possible to bring it back or would that take a while?

Just wondering as I think it deserves to be on game pass and not just a paid game

:)

paitonbertschy, Jul 1, 2021
  2. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
  3. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  4. Im a CuteBear x Win User

Why did I get banned?

5. iM 2 iNSaNe BRo Win User

Downloading Call of Duty Black Ops From the Marketplace.

Call of Duty Black Ops

"can't download call of duty black ops"

United States
  6. PunchedBump156 Win User

Black Ops 2 season pass

yes they do match and its not a card its a receipt they gave me that had a code. it says call of duty black ops II season pass. it gave me the info to download so i did that then it said go to bing and type in call of duty black ops II season pass but it
    just gave me 4000 microsoft points.
Thema:

Call of duty black ops on game pass

1. Call of duty black ops on game pass - Similar Threads - Call duty black

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox One): I just re-purchased black ops 2 as a sale. My old emblem is still there but i want to edit another one. However this message "You cannot access user-created content because it is blocked by a...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...
  4. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...
  6. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War DLC: On Series X. Have all Updates. Had to get newest DLC and updates recently because of time restraints. There is no Mauer Der Toten Map anywhere on my Zombie map page in the game. I have tried...
  8. download do call of duty black ops 2, da erro em 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download do call of duty black ops 2, da erro em 80%: estou tendo problemas com o download do call of duty black ops 2 , comprei ele na loja da xbox por R$ 200,00 reais no dia 17/07/2021, e agora não consigo baixar, na primeira vez que coloquei para...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X: Hello, I recently was able to get the new XBOX Series X...upon downloading all the games that I owned, I discovered that COD Black Ops Cold War 2 will not open for me. Microsoft stores recognizes...
  10. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War not working.: I preordered Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, have been playing it up to the few last updates, game struggled to launch, got a message saying it is corrupted then uninstall and reinstall to fix...