call of duty BO3 season pass not working

Discus and support call of duty BO3 season pass not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the digital deluxe edition for bo3 a few months ago but never paid too much attention to the season pass, but when I checked it a few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyperSpaceCat, May 16, 2017.

1. call of duty BO3 season pass not working

I purchased the digital deluxe edition for bo3 a few months ago but never paid too much attention to the season pass, but when I checked it a few days ago I never got my 10 rare supply drops of my gun bribe and i whenever I try to download the season pass
    from the in-game store it sends me to buy it even though it says at the top purchased anyone know how to fix it

:)

HyperSpaceCat, May 16, 2017
  2. DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Not now, as the offer to transfer the season pass has expired. Info from Activisions call of duty ghost website
    www.callofduty.com/.../season-pass

StuartATrueRed, May 16, 2017
  3. Slashp1990
    Slashp1990 Guest
    The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Season Pass

The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Season Pass

Slashp1990, May 16, 2017
  4. eddie9909 Win User

Black ops 3 season pass not working!!!!

my bo3 season pass wont work can you please help
  5. Seth1138 Win User

call of duty ghosts redeemed content not working on xbox one

will season pass content work on 360 and x1 for call of duty ghost?
  6. MiketomusPrime Win User

Looking for some team mates.

This is for Call of Duty BO3.
  7. kwebblekop2008 Win User

BO3 Season Pass issues

I have a problem with the season pass code for bo3
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Thema:

call of duty BO3 season pass not working

1. call of duty BO3 season pass not working - Similar Threads - call duty BO3

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Olá! O novo jogo Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, tem tela dividida para jogar offline com um segundo controle? NAO ESTOU FALANDO DO MODO CAMPANHA. E também se tem os mesmos modos que os outros...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared: Hello, I purchased the game on disc. Installed Season one (S1) and all add-ons without issue. I was making good progress through S1 Campaign offline over several weeks. After a session along the...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS": Gotta say this has been the worst experience ever with a video game. I grew up playing COD and finally decided to pull the trigger with an Xbox one. Got home and realized I had to wait two days...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: I was trying to login to MW4 and I had recently updated it and as always It said "Restart is required after update" so I did and after I did a restart I could play it but now the restart thing...
  6. call of duty update loop/not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty update loop/not loading: some people are finding that they are stuck in a loop while trying to update call of duty modern warfare or the game is loading up but not recognising the dlc is installed. work around thats...
  7. Season 2 call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season 2 call of duty modern warfare: I bought the game from the store but cant play the campaignfrezzes an shuts off.why e3e6d60f-9c9e-4348-abf4-83ae228d5d8e
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Soooo season 2 is now out on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. What does everyone think of it? Anything you think they should add or change? Let hear it! dab05ff0-38e6-4fc1-91b1-21b869ed8b2f
  9. I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %: so I just bought cod bo3 today there is no scratches or anything on it and when I go to install it to my Xbox it stops at 4% every time and I’ve tried going offline that didn’t work I’ve whent to...
  10. Call of Duty Bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Bo3: Hello ! I've pre-ordered "Call of Duty Black Ops III" and i realy want to cancel it.... I hope you can do it fast please... Thank you :) 6a73ec71-6686-432f-847e-6f33bf8b7e40