Call of Duty: Cold War download issue

Discus and support Call of Duty: Cold War download issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought COD: Cold War on November 19, 2020, and played it for a couple months with my friends, before un-downloading it to download it to buy and play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ivyyrin, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Ivyyrin
    Ivyyrin Guest

I bought COD: Cold War on November 19, 2020, and played it for a couple months with my friends, before un-downloading it to download it to buy and play Dead By Daylight for a while. Today (April 8, 2021), I wanted to redownload it and play again since I deleted Rocket League and now had enough space, but it says I don't own it, it doesn't show up on any of my accounts, and when I look at any of the 3 packs in the shop, none of them say owned.

:)

Ivyyrin, Apr 8, 2021
  2. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  3. AppleBlade Win User

Anyone know when the update to stop series x shutting down and crashing is coming out?

Does it happen with a certain game in particular? I know this is a known issue with Call of Duty: Cold War.
  4. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  5. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @Ivyyrin I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step please try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console. If the issue persists, please try to check you games in the order games history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Cold War download issue - Similar Threads - Call Duty Cold

2. i have the call of duty cold war enhanced edition xbox series x but no ray tracing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have the call of duty cold war enhanced edition xbox series x but no ray tracing?: i have the call of duty cold war enhanced disk edition for the xbox series x but no ray tracing but its not giving me the options for 120hz or ray tracing, i dont understand what am i missing...
  3. Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X): I just got the series x and my cold war isn’t working. It’s stuck on a black screen and if it gets past the black screen, it’s stuck on connecting. Anyone know a solution? submitted by...
  4. My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.: Ever since call of duty cold war had an update a month or so ago, my game wouldn’t load/open. I automatically thought it needed to update since my xbox one in the basement had an update. I have...
  5. Call Of Duty Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War.: Hello. I have Call Of Duty Cold War on disc at home, i take that disc with me when i go to my cabin. I have installed the same game on my Xbox there. This time i forgot to bring with me the game...
  6. Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Cold War (also Apex Legends)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Cold War (also Apex Legends): I was lucky enough to get a Series X back in November when they were released. Sadly I haven't played it much at all because it won't run the games I want to play. I purchased the cross gen bundle...
  7. Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game: Ok my best mate i game share with,his console i have made home and my console is made his home, he owns cold war digital,he can play any off my games to full capacity. I can play his cold war...
  8. Call of Duty Cold War Accidental Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War Accidental Purchase: I accidentally purchased the current-gen version of the game on my next-gen console. Microsoft support said that they won't give me a refund because I already played the game. Is there anyway I...
  9. Call of duty cold war help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war help: When I load up my call of duty cold war the game loads up when when i press start in the main menu it says purchase and then when i click purchase it says I own the game which is true i own the...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War crashing on insider rings

in XboX Insiders
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War crashing on insider rings: Is there and insider ring where Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War does not crash to dashboard or worse power off the XSX needing a hard reset? I have tried Alpha and Omega rings, Alpha had the...