Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X)

Discus and support Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got the series x and my cold war isn’t working. It’s stuck on a black screen and if it gets past the black screen, it’s stuck on connecting.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old_Progress, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X)

I just got the series x and my cold war isn’t working. It’s stuck on a black screen and if it gets past the black screen, it’s stuck on connecting. Anyone know a solution?

submitted by /u/Old_Progress
    [link] [comments]

/u/Old_Progress, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. Boombaa Win User

Crashing

Hi,

This could be due to the Cold War version you are using on your Series X, did you take a look at
    here?
  5. JosephG7 Win User

Cold war freezing

Anyone's xbox series x freeze up playing cold war zombies? Mine only freezes us playing zombies campaign fine, MP fine but zombies up in the later rounds my xbox shuts off and I have to turn it back on. I have 120fps/hz on no ray tracing on. So
    is this an xbox problem or a Activision problem cause I'm very disappointed and getting ready to send my series x back.
    Hi

There are problems with this game, it is better to avoid playing it until its developer removes a park, be careful!

Treyarch Investigating Call of Duty: Black
    Ops Cold War Bricking Xbox Series X Consoles (gamerant.com)

Regards
  6. Killer Kenny Win User

Xbox series X overheating!

I am having the same problem on Call of Duty Cold War Multi Player. My Series X console will shut down in the middle of game play. The controller remains on. Microsoft please help?
Thema:

Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X)

1. Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X) - Similar Threads - Call Duty Cold

2. Call of duty Cold War not opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Cold War not opening: When trying to load in the game Cold War never fully loads into the game. Just sits on loading wall paper screen. a340f07e-e1db-4cac-b225-849c0f83a5ab
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either: I have an Xbox One, and today, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War downloaded and installed an update, then issued a message saying "finishing things up" which also had a progress bar, that eventually...
  4. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Cold War: I have recently purchased digital download of Call of Duty Cold War. I downloaded all updates. But then after I clicked on the game.. The loading menu automatically closed down. I then...
  5. Call of duty black oops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black oops cold war: I baught the game and now it won't work 29163bca-0009-49f4-a7b1-7bf5eed72fd9
  6. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: I need help with this issue i cant not play cold wat for some reason the game doesnt load up it stay the female character 47b7c590-863b-446e-9103-a28eea1196e6
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION: Hello, I want to share a solution that I found on YouTube on how to fix Black Ops Cold War not launching/ crashing. I have posted separately on this matter, but I want to have it easily...
  8. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I purchased the Ultimate Edition of the game and can't play it. Xbox a multi million dollar company backed by a multi billion dollar company Microsoft, and two multi million dollar companies...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S: I felt like I needed to bring awareness to the fact that Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War will not load on my Xbox One S. It launches, but it will stay stuck on the Season 3 loading screen until...
  10. Call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war: Purchased digital coldwar and now its not loading 3270b051-5544-491f-bbb1-654253f670b2