Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working

Discus and support Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got call of duty black cold war on disk, ive played it a couple of times and now press A to start comes up I press aA nothing happens, it looks like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brett ogrady, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Brett ogrady
    Brett ogrady New Member

I got call of duty black cold war on disk, ive played it a couple of times and now press A to start comes up I press aA nothing happens, it looks like its happening to loads of others peoples aswell, ive turn it off ,reset it cleared stuff, intact there is loads of people with different ideas how to solve the issue well ive followed all what people have posted and nothing works, is the game just scrap

Brett ogrady, Jun 20, 2021
  2. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  5. LisaDeshaies Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

Call of Duty: Cold War and it happened twice during Modern Warfare
  6. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

1. Call of duty cold war, press At start button not working - Similar Threads - Call duty cold

2. Call of duty Cold war not working online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold war not working online: Hey, I recently purchased the Call of duty cold war game on my Xbox. I downloaded it but it wont let me play any online game, I originally was trying to play the Zombies game mode and I saw on...
  3. Call of duty cold war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty cold war: I just got the physical copy of the game but it's telling me i need to purchase the game before I play 90133da5-635b-43e4-9984-d200c4a9d92f
  4. Does Call of Duty Cold War still brick Xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of Duty Cold War still brick Xboxes?: I heard when it first came out, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War was bricking some people's Xbox Series X's. Does this still occur, or did they fix it? I was considering picking it up....
  5. CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR: I am unable to play my game anymore this last update continues to stop & says that the file may be corrupt after uninstalling & try to reinstall it continues to say file may be corrupt can anyone...
  6. call of duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty Cold War: I have call of duty Cold War on digital download…it wasn’t working so uninstalled it but now it won’t reinstall Please help 23fb0777-8c0f-4ec9-9a8d-80c613cb623f
  7. Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing: When I re-downloaded call of duty Cold War it kept saying partially installed for multiplayer then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game now it says I need to purchase again I watched a video...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X: Hello, I recently was able to get the new XBOX Series X...upon downloading all the games that I owned, I discovered that COD Black Ops Cold War 2 will not open for me. Microsoft stores recognizes...
  9. Call of duty Cold War installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War installation stopped: Ever since season 4 came out I’ve tried to update Cold War on my Xbox one but it kept saying installation stopped and won’t download. I deleted the game all together and and re download but it...
  10. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War not working.: I preordered Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, have been playing it up to the few last updates, game struggled to launch, got a message saying it is corrupted then uninstall and reinstall to fix...