Call of Duty Cold War

Discus and support Call of Duty Cold War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently purchased digital download of Call of Duty Cold War. I downloaded all updates. But then after I clicked on the game.. The loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jasonross4, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM.

1. jasonross4
    jasonross4 Guest

Call of Duty Cold War

I have recently purchased digital download of Call of Duty Cold War.

I downloaded all updates.

But then after I clicked on the game.. The loading menu automatically closed down.

I then reinstalled and installed the game, but still not working.

Please help to fix this.

:)

2. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  5. LisaDeshaies Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

Call of Duty: Cold War and it happened twice during Modern Warfare
  6. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

Call of Duty Cold War

1. Call of Duty Cold War - Similar Threads - Call Duty Cold

2. Call of duty Cold War not opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Cold War not opening: When trying to load in the game Cold War never fully loads into the game. Just sits on loading wall paper screen. a340f07e-e1db-4cac-b225-849c0f83a5ab
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either: I have an Xbox One, and today, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War downloaded and installed an update, then issued a message saying "finishing things up" which also had a progress bar, that eventually...
  4. Call of duty black oops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black oops cold war: I baught the game and now it won't work 29163bca-0009-49f4-a7b1-7bf5eed72fd9
  5. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: I need help with this issue i cant not play cold wat for some reason the game doesnt load up it stay the female character 47b7c590-863b-446e-9103-a28eea1196e6
  6. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION: Hello, I want to share a solution that I found on YouTube on how to fix Black Ops Cold War not launching/ crashing. I have posted separately on this matter, but I want to have it easily...
  7. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I purchased the Ultimate Edition of the game and can't play it. Xbox a multi million dollar company backed by a multi billion dollar company Microsoft, and two multi million dollar companies...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S: I felt like I needed to bring awareness to the fact that Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War will not load on my Xbox One S. It launches, but it will stay stuck on the Season 3 loading screen until...
  9. Call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war: Purchased digital coldwar and now its not loading 3270b051-5544-491f-bbb1-654253f670b2
  10. call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty cold war: i brought call of duty cold war a couple of months ago i have just got a new xbox and its saying i didnt buy it i have checked my order history and it all went through on that its let me download...