Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke!

Discus and support Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Save 33% off the download it says. I click it and it says it's £33. What on earth is that about? You can get the boxed version for under £10 off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPrivateXTCx, Jun 3, 2014.

1. xPrivateXTCx
    xPrivateXTCx Guest

Save 33% off the download it says. I click it and it says it's £33. What on earth is that about? You can get the boxed version for under £10 off Amazon. How is that even a deal?

EDIT: Though on a positive note Ghost Recon Future Soldier is under 3 quid : )

:)

xPrivateXTCx, Jun 3, 2014
  2. New Call of Duty Announced!!!

"The next call of duty will be a joint venture with bungie!

Call of duty meets halo".

The next Halo game is getting set to be a joke *and* a joint venture between 343 and Activision.

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 3, 2014
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    MW3 xbox one

Pretty safe to say it will be.

I don't see the big deal with Call of Duty and b/c. Each iteration of Call of Duty is essentially a "Re-Master". Nothing changes much in the Call of Duty Multi-player. Animations, Load outs, and such are basically the same.

NxtDoc1851, Jun 3, 2014
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Pre-Order Bonus: what would you choose?

I have a Call of Duty 4 Artbook. I'm not even joking.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

New Call of Duty Announced!!!

"The next call of duty will be a joint venture with bungie!

Call of duty meets halo".

The next Halo game is getting set to be a joke *and* a joint venture between 343 and Activision.
  6. KOBURNA Win User

Bandwidth too high.

You mentioned call of Duty. Noone cares. Joke game nowadays. Cod 4 was beast sauce.
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Blah! Got hacked on COD4 and now I can't play any multiplayer :(

Microsoft deals with Call of Duty 4 hacks.
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Live Near a Microsoft Store? Get Call of Duty: AW or Destiny for 19.99 tomorrow(12/13)!

Thema:

1. Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke! - Similar Threads - Call Duty Download

2. Downloading game like. DOOM ETERNAL and call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game like. DOOM ETERNAL and call of duty modern warfare: Hello i have a friend who is finding a way to install games without pay. Specifically doom eternal and cod modern warfare both new games they dont have the game pass (not ultimate and...
  3. Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download): I've been trying to play the other modes but the only available game mode is Warzone. When I try to play any other game mode it tells me "Please install [Insert game mode] ". I tried uninstalling...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warefare missing packs already downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare missing packs already downloaded: I have downloaded this game and redownloaded this game 4 times. Cleared the cache. Soft reset. Full reset of console. Deleted saved game data. But I still get missing DLC packs/multiplayer packs/...
  5. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Multiplayer and Co-op packs downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Multiplayer and Co-op packs downloads: Here is my situation: I downloaded Call of Duty Warzone last month and just two days ago I bought the Modern Warfare full game from the main menu and it required to download 4 additional packs,...
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, it stops download after ‘ready to start’ and i cant even open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, it stops download after ‘ready to start’ and i cant even open...: Download stops after ‘ready to start’ and i cant even start the game it crashes without giving me an error i have wasted a lot of time downloading this how can i make it work without...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Standard Edition Digital Download Missing Content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Standard Edition Digital Download Missing Content?: Hi, Xbox forums! I'm wondering if you can help me today with an issue regarding missing content "packs" disabling me to play the game. Having entered the code I had purchased (UK code for the...
  9. Cant download call of duty modern warfare packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download call of duty modern warfare packs: When downloading modern all the modern warfare packs. 3 packs just won't download and will just be skipped, they are; Campaign pack 2 Multiplayer pack Special ops pack 1 The game also dosent...
  10. Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install: I downloaded the free version of COD MW warzone (2020), i liked the game, so i purchased the disc version from an online shop. The disc came i put it in and nothing happened! no new update or...