Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke!

Discus and support Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Save 33% off the download it says. I click it and it says it's £33. What on earth is that about? You can get the boxed version for under £10 off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPrivateXTCx, Jun 3, 2014.

1. xPrivateXTCx
    xPrivateXTCx Guest

Save 33% off the download it says. I click it and it says it's £33. What on earth is that about? You can get the boxed version for under £10 off Amazon. How is that even a deal?

EDIT: Though on a positive note Ghost Recon Future Soldier is under 3 quid : )

:)

xPrivateXTCx, Jun 3, 2014
  2. New Call of Duty Announced!!!

"The next call of duty will be a joint venture with bungie!

Call of duty meets halo".

The next Halo game is getting set to be a joke *and* a joint venture between 343 and Activision.

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 3, 2014
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    MW3 xbox one

Pretty safe to say it will be.

I don't see the big deal with Call of Duty and b/c. Each iteration of Call of Duty is essentially a "Re-Master". Nothing changes much in the Call of Duty Multi-player. Animations, Load outs, and such are basically the same.

NxtDoc1851, Jun 3, 2014
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Pre-Order Bonus: what would you choose?

I have a Call of Duty 4 Artbook. I'm not even joking.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

New Call of Duty Announced!!!

"The next call of duty will be a joint venture with bungie!

Call of duty meets halo".

The next Halo game is getting set to be a joke *and* a joint venture between 343 and Activision.
  6. KOBURNA Win User

Bandwidth too high.

You mentioned call of Duty. Noone cares. Joke game nowadays. Cod 4 was beast sauce.
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Blah! Got hacked on COD4 and now I can't play any multiplayer :(

Microsoft deals with Call of Duty 4 hacks.
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Live Near a Microsoft Store? Get Call of Duty: AW or Destiny for 19.99 tomorrow(12/13)!

Thema:

1. Call of Duty Download Deal is a Joke! - Similar Threads - Call Duty Download

2. Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it: Hello, I bought the deluxe edition and payed €99.99 for this game on xbox one. But when I want to install the deluxe edition in the store the 'install' option changes to 'play' instantly. Can...
  3. Digital Downloads of Call of Duty Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Downloads of Call of Duty Games: I have recently purchased Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 from the xbox store. both digital downloads. BO2 worked for about a week, MW3 has not worked at all. Both come up with the...
  4. Call of Duty download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty download not working: Good day everyone, I have been having an issue I really need assistance with. I recently downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for backwards compatibility, but everytime I open the game I get...
  5. Downloading Call of Duty MW2 on Xbox One, "Runtime error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Call of Duty MW2 on Xbox One, "Runtime error": I have recently had an issue with Downloading the backwards compatible Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game. I did not presviously own this game on Xbox360, however when i go into the Microsoft...
  6. Call of Duty download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty download: Hi, Have a windows 10 laptop. followed a link saying xbox live, to download call of duty. Cannot find where game is to play it? Screen says already downloaded, but in the xbox windows 10 app I...
  7. Problem downloading Call of Duty WW11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading Call of Duty WW11: I ordered Call of Duty WW11 back on 26th October when I had an Xbox 360, by the time the release date came I had sold the Xbox 360 and got an Xbox One. I created a new User Account for the new box...
  8. CAN'T DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2: I am having a problem with a game on XBOX 360. I tried several times to download it but when this reach to 80% it just cancelled, after this stop XBOX says "Call of duty Black Ops 2 can't...
  9. Call of duty black ops 2 won't load or read/download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 2 won't load or read/download: Hey I'm having so much trouble trying to get my Xbox 360 black ops 2 disc to download on my Xbox one. I've tried everything and nothing works.....I really really want to play the game and I don't...
  10. Call of duty download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty download: trying to download new Call of duty Keeps coming up something went wrong Tells you to log code Xbox.com/errorhelp But when you enter code says incorrect code ? Anybody else had this problem...