call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match.

Discus and support call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The rest of the game works fine for the most part. Campaign works fine. Even local multiplayer works fine. Whenever I try to find a game under Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrunkNSDrinkin, Nov 4, 2014.

1. call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match.

The rest of the game works fine for the most part. Campaign works fine. Even local multiplayer works fine.

Whenever I try to find a game under Xbox Live (whether mutliplayer or the co-op mode [whichever it is now, I don't play it too much), the game will
    instantly freeze. I have to press the home button to get back to the dashboard and kill the game from there.

Other games work just fine online. I checked out Battlefield 4 and it was running fine.

As I said, I can go through the Xbox Live > Find Match and then when I click any of the match modes, it'll take me to the next screen where I can see create a class, operator and armory on the left side and my name with "searching..." underneath that (looking
    for other players). The screen is frozen though and nothing is happening. It does not matter how long I live the game on like this.

The game is a disc copy and not downloaded. I've tried reinstalling the game and restarting my router/modem.

Anyone have any ideas?

:)

DrunkNSDrinkin, Nov 4, 2014
  2. rckstrdude24
    rckstrdude24 Guest
    Call of Duty MW3 stopped putting me in 50ms games!?

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is based off connection. Meaning, when you go into match making it try's to find the best connection in your region and they usually gives them host for the game.

rckstrdude24, Nov 4, 2014
  3. Mr Blue 1
    Mr Blue 1 Guest
    Disconnected from XBOX Live everytime I try to play Black Ops 2

I did evrything still dont work but i can play any other xbox games on xbox live but when i try any CALL OF DUTY games and try to find a match i get disconnected from xbox live. Is the issuse something with call of duty?

Mr Blue 1, Nov 4, 2014
  4. DarkSkull16 Win User

Advanced Warfare: Cannot play online

The problem with me is.. I can play story mode but when it comes to pick a match in xbox live lobby.. I select "team deathmatch harcode" when the lobby starts looking... Thats when my screen freezes and it wont respond and i press the menu bottom to quit
    the game. I uninstall and install the game and nothing..

Ps: this is the new tera call of duty console which advance warfare was already in the console!.. Please help
  5. Mr Blue 1 Win User

Disconnected from XBOX Live everytime I try to play Black Ops 2

I did evrything still dont work but i can play any other xbox games on xbox live but when i try any CALL OF DUTY games and try to find a match i get disconnected from xbox live. Is the issuse something with call of duty?
  6. Father Nike Win User

Download from live stopped in 39%

segmentnext.com/.../call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-weapons-game-modes-match-types-attachments

Look what just leaked today...
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

This Is The Worst COD Ever

Tons of people do, I find full matches every time I play. Call of Duty games are those games that don't die.
  8. Red KillMachine Win User

Multiplayer details

Why is everyone going the way of call of duty? Everyone is sick of call of duty!!! Give me halo like it was in halo 2 or 3! I like it when I run around and have to find a good weapon. I like basic game modes like lone wolf. I am to the point of hating
    call of duty!! I will still get it for story mode, but I hope they read the threads and realize what a mistake they are making in the multiplayer.
Thema:

call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match.

1. call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match. - Similar Threads - call duty freezing

2. Call of duty cold war freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war freezes: Cal of duty freezes at point in game when bell is about to find bunker. Have unplugged to clear cash to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks. ad419c90-7fcf-47de-b61e-d4a5bde07e03
  3. Can’t play Call of duty war zone because of errors and freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Call of duty war zone because of errors and freeze: Haven’t been able to play call of duty because I keep getting message errors and my game freezes what do I do ? I’ve tried deleting it and everything 36bcae1b-0721-4499-9651-ff470680a546
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Freezing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Freezing problems: Is anyone having the same problem that I'm having right? So, I was afk in Call of Duty menu then came back to my console and moved around in the menu then my game freezes my xbox. I hard reset my...
  5. My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...: my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like battlefield ?...
  6. Call of duty black ops 4 the game freeze after few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 4 the game freeze after few seconds: Hello, I got problems to start the game. Few days ago, I play ,the gam working perfect, after 3-4 days, the game freeze after starting the xbox, the game freeze at the opening. I have reboot my...
  7. Call of duty ww11 is freezing up on nazi zombies map daily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty ww11 is freezing up on nazi zombies map daily: I have had daily issues of losing connection to host or server for weeks now. I have talked to Xbox agent twice in detail and after trobleshooting it stil kicks me out 9 times out of ten...
  8. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 keeps freezing: Hey guys, My game keeps freezing during multiplayer when I'm in the lobby. It starts to freeze when I click on my "create a class" or when a game is about to start. I did some research on it and...
  9. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  10. Call of Duty WW II freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WW II freezing up: my game keeps freezing up at the church, I have done everything from deleted the file I even reboot the whole thing I even cleaned it from top to bottom even exchange the game I’m getting really...