Call of Duty games

Discus and support Call of Duty games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I want to start a new COD games fresh with no intel collected, or any saved data, how would I do that 6a664ce6-58cb-41e2-97ef-5186e9d9c579 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DougMcGee1, Mar 3, 2021.

1. DougMcGee1
    DougMcGee1 Guest

Call of Duty games

If I want to start a new COD games fresh with no intel collected, or any saved data, how would I do that

:)

DougMcGee1, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Mw3, Best selling game ever for Xbox?

Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops

The list would be much longer if I didn't constrain it to only the Call of Duty games that I've played.
  3. JohnRomerosHead Win User

Call of Duty: Lego

So wait, is this LEGO: Call of Duty or Call of Duty: LEGO? Is this a LEGO game with a Call of Duty theme, or a Call of Duty game with a LEGO theme? Either way, get this crap off my screen.
  4. Smwutches Win User

My Call of Duty IW digital legacy edition is not unlocking my april mission of Xbox Obsessious

Infinite Warfare is not one of the eligible games for that offer. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Ghosts are the only 2 Call of Duty games eligible for that offer.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Newbie here!!! (Massive COD fan)

Call of Duty 2 would be my favorite Call of Duty game.
Thema:

Call of Duty games

1. Call of Duty games - Similar Threads - Call Duty games

2. Call of duty, being able to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty, being able to play the game: Everytime i go to play gunfight it signs me out and says DevError6034. Ive uninstalled. And installed twice. I dont know what to do, can i get any help please bb1b1e09-2056-4ce6-8180-0b042a9a6823
  3. My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.: Ever since call of duty cold war had an update a month or so ago, my game wouldn’t load/open. I automatically thought it needed to update since my xbox one in the basement had an update. I have...
  4. Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I not game share call of duty cold war full game: Ok my best mate i game share with,his console i have made home and my console is made his home, he owns cold war digital,he can play any off my games to full capacity. I can play his cold war...
  5. Call of Duty Cold War, cannot update or install game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War, cannot update or install game: I am sure this has been posted several times already but getting a little desperate now. Feb an update dropped for COD and it failed. So restarted the console and now the game will not open,...
  6. Call of duty telling me i have to buy the game to play but i have bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty telling me i have to buy the game to play but i have bought it: Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it already along with rebooted it and everything else. Ive had the game for months and play every day without any major issues. I have a screenshot of what happens...
  7. Unable to play Call of Duty Cold War even after downloading game and redeeming code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Call of Duty Cold War even after downloading game and redeeming code.: Hi, I have purchased a COD Cold War code and am attempting to play the game. I have redeemed the code and installed the game but then when I go to play the game it's asking me to purchase it...
  8. Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games: Dear Xbox, I was wondering if you can make these older Call of Duty DLC’s free for a limited time only (Including CoD Supply Drops)? From Call of Duty 4 to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Xbox...
  9. call of duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty games: Call of duty games crash at loading screen , have unistalled and reinstalled , still not helping .also find xbox series s will switch off after this a5f1703f-8103-4c5d-84db-b3261643bc40
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted: I got this game for christmas the year it came out on a disc and I installed it and played through the campaign just fine. Then one time I open the game and it says that I need to buy the game...