Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

Discus and support Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have two xbox: the one and 360 and two cd game for call of duty Ghost (the gold version for the Xbox one). When playing with Xbox one, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElaborateManel, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

Hello. I have two xbox: the one and 360 and two cd game for call of duty Ghost (the gold version for the Xbox one). When playing with Xbox one, I can see my friends how are playing at this game but it's not possible to join them in multiplayers mode. On
    the xbox 360 there is not this problem and some of my friends are playing with Xbox one and some others with Xbox 360.

I had follow the trouble shooting pages concerning NAT and my NAT is open.

Thanks for helping me to solve this problem.

Bonjour. Je possède deux Xbox, une 360 et une one. Lorsque je joue sur la 360 avec mes amis en lignes Call of duty Ghost, tout se passe bien. Certains de mes amis jouent avec une console 360 et d'autres avec la one. Par contre lorsque je joue avec la one
    en ligne, j'arrive voir mes amis mais je ne peux pas jouer avec eux. J'ai été voir les tuto concernant le NAT et mon NAT est bien en mode "ouvert".

Merci pour m'aider résoudre ce problème.

:)

ElaborateManel, Sep 28, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

CoD Ghost licence transfer

Yep, that's something that Infinity Ward/Activision announced in the Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer reveal yesterday (August 14th 2013). Purchasing an online pass for the Xbox 360 for Call of Duty Ghosts will automatically grant you that content on the
    Xbox One.

You can read about it here.
  3. HassanB Win User

CoD Ghost licence transfer

Hello,

No, sorry this is not possible. The Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts will be coming out November 5th 2013. Any game purchased Xbox 360 will only work on the Xbox 360. If you wish to play this game on the Xbox One you will need to buy the Xbox One version
    of this game. Doing a license transfer won't let you play this game on the Xbox One.

The only thing that will transfer for Call of Duty Ghosts on the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One is your multiplayer progress and the online pass if you've purchased one (for a limited time).
  4. Buick350X Win User

Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked
  5. Buick350X Win User

GT: SWOLL SWINE

this is the 360 section, id go to the ONE section if you want to find players.

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » GT: SWOLL SWINE
  6. xiD3M0NSN1P3Rx Win User

Your first Xbox game?

First Original Xbox Game: Halo

First Xbox 360 Game: Call of Duty 2

First Xbox 360 Arcade Game: Bejeweled 2

First Xbox One Game: Call of Duty Ghosts
Thema:

Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

1. Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers - Similar Threads - Call duty Ghost

2. Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One: I've previously owned Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox 360 and it has since been made backwards compatible. However, I wanted to play the Xbox One version since it is slightly upscaled. I was able to...
  3. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works: Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5
  4. call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...: i found a phyical copy cheap online unopened i just dont want to pay money and learn once i have it that its key is expired if anyone know about it from experience let me know if they expire at...
  5. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  6. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?: A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one. There is always an error as below: This game is not playable here, for a list of xbox 360 games playable on...
  7. Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library: I have Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition bought for Xbox One, with almost all DLCs, and I don't know how or why but it disappeared from my library, I can't find it anywhere, even in hided games in...
  8. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  9. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  10. Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) disc showing up as not a backwards compatible disc, any problems to fix this? 4380a04a-d202-4e0e-961a-de5eb75b54d8