Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

Discus and support Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WiseDragoon5374, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened???

:)

WiseDragoon5374, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Wise thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We believe the disc reader caught it just right and its now working since no software would cause this type of errors.
  3. DapperCrane Win User

Sometimes the smallest thing can give you a disc read error perhaps it was just a smudge that has since been removed.
  4. REK 1 Win User

Eject Disc . then Unplug Power to CONSOLE, now go clean disc with warm water and a soft tissue, wipe from inside to out, then wait 2 min, and plug power back in ,, TURN ON and SIGN IN , then put disc in and see if it works, also you can try to
    UNINSTALL GAME, then RESTART CONSOLE, after that do a FRESH INSTALL of game , after that test out
  5. RedBeardDC Win User

Guessing Ghosts will be on multiple disks on the 360

6. G0LDEN4PWNAGE Win User

Best achievement

Call of Duty 4 -Mile High Club 25G

skydive to safety on veteren difficulty

2.)Call OF Duty Ghosts -Piece Of Cake 100G

Storm the common room without taking any damage on veteren difficulty (cant get hit with a single bullet or flash or grenade)
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works - Similar Threads - Call Duty Ghosts

2. call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...: i found a phyical copy cheap online unopened i just dont want to pay money and learn once i have it that its key is expired if anyone know about it from experience let me know if they expire at...
  3. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  4. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?: A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one. There is always an error as below: This game is not playable here, for a list of xbox 360 games playable on...
  5. Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library: I have Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition bought for Xbox One, with almost all DLCs, and I don't know how or why but it disappeared from my library, I can't find it anywhere, even in hided games in...
  6. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  7. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  8. Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) disc showing up as not a backwards compatible disc, any problems to fix this? 4380a04a-d202-4e0e-961a-de5eb75b54d8
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts War Cry Unlocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts War Cry Unlocks: Hi there, I know this is a very old game now, but I started up COD: Ghost on my XBox1 and noticed some of my War Cry unlocks from my Xbox 360 days did not all carry over. Some of them did, but...
  10. Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.: Used CoD Ghosts not installing 84abbb88-304b-4537-adf4-157f3d5264f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty ghosts replacement disc