Call of Duty: Ghosts DEMO

Discus and support Call of Duty: Ghosts DEMO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday was offering a live demo of Call Of Duty, I downloaded it and try to play now, the following error message appears: Unable to start Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodrigoLA20, May 27, 2014.

1. RodrigoLA20
    RodrigoLA20 Guest

Yesterday was offering a live demo of Call Of Duty, I downloaded it and try to play now, the following error message appears: Unable to start Call of Duty. If you have the drive, use it now. Code: ox87de2712

Deletes the game to reinstall the demo, but do not have now in Live for free download.

:)

RodrigoLA20, May 27, 2014
  2. you prob hate me for this but........

The "Call of Duty complex" has ruined this game, the demo proves this. First Ghost Recon gets ruined, now this! I hate how all these developers are going for call of duty gameplay!

x1 SpOoNmAn 1x, May 27, 2014
  3. Call of Duty Ghosts demo.

Yup just a weekend trial. They had a free weekend for steam a while back too and I tried the game and did not like it.

Windows10XboxOne, May 27, 2014
  4. Call of Duty: Ghosts DEMO

I think that it was a limited download of the demo, with limited access likely only for the weekend. After the weekend ended the demo on your console doesn't work anymore. The demo isn't currently on the Xbox one game store at all so I'm pretty certain this
    was the case. This wasn't the first time ghosts offered a free demo weekend and it likely won't be the last.

VASHTA NER4DA, May 27, 2014
  5. x1 SpOoNmAn 1x Win User

you prob hate me for this but........

The "Call of Duty complex" has ruined this game, the demo proves this. First Ghost Recon gets ruined, now this! I hate how all these developers are going for call of duty gameplay!
  6. Upstream Sea Win User

Trouble connecting to the game call of duty

[quote user="StemmedSole02"]

Because I can not connect to xbox live to play call of duty multiplayer (demo) and other games if I do not have any problem

[/quote]

Hello StemmedSole02,

Call of Duty has their own servers. If you would like to view the status of their servers, please visit the
    Call of Duty Ghosts Server Status page.
  7. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

I think that it was a limited download of the demo, with limited access likely only for the weekend. After the weekend ended the demo on your console doesn't work anymore. The demo isn't currently on the Xbox one game store at all so I'm pretty certain this
    was the case. This wasn't the first time ghosts offered a free demo weekend and it likely won't be the last.
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts demo.

Yup just a weekend trial. They had a free weekend for steam a while back too and I tried the game and did not like it.
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts demo.

Week end over. Time to play something worth paying for. ;)
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Ghosts DEMO - Similar Threads - Call Duty Ghosts

2. call of duty ghost map packs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    call of duty ghost map packs.: I had an old 360 that I bought all of the map packs on for call of duty ghost. Now i'm playing it on my xbox1 but I can't recover any of the map packs on it. How do I do this?...
  3. Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers: Hello. I have two xbox: the one and 360 and two cd game for call of duty Ghost (the gold version for the Xbox one). When playing with Xbox one, I can see my friends how are playing at this game...
  4. Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One: I've previously owned Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox 360 and it has since been made backwards compatible. However, I wanted to play the Xbox One version since it is slightly upscaled. I was able to...
  5. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works: Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5
  6. call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...: i found a phyical copy cheap online unopened i just dont want to pay money and learn once i have it that its key is expired if anyone know about it from experience let me know if they expire at...
  7. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  8. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?: A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one. There is always an error as below: This game is not playable here, for a list of xbox 360 games playable on...
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library: I have Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition bought for Xbox One, with almost all DLCs, and I don't know how or why but it disappeared from my library, I can't find it anywhere, even in hided games in...
  10. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...