Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Discus and support Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 & Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Combo but, I still do not have an Xbox One. The box says that I'll be able to download it by going to "My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QUINTERO559, Feb 24, 2014.

1. QUINTERO559
    QUINTERO559 Guest

I bought the Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Combo but, I still do not have an Xbox One. The box says that I'll be able to download it by going to "My Collections." If I get an Xbox One around November, will I still be able to download the game without any
    extra cost since I already paid an extra 10 bucks for the Xbox One version?

:)

QUINTERO559, Feb 24, 2014
  2. ArijanPajazetovic, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Short answer: Yes. You own both versions if you purchased the combo.

Long answer: Yes, because the code for the digital combo entitles you to both versions of the game. The code you entered adds CoD: Ghosts for Xbox 360 AND CoD: Ghosts for Xbox One to your licenses, so your Gamertag account permanently owns the rights to
    download that game at any time.

You should have no trouble downloading Ghosts for XB1 when you get it come November. Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 & Xbox One :)

For peace of mind here's a reference page from Activision/Call of Duty in which I grabbed the info from: http://support.activision.com/artic...-FAQ/?l=en_US&c=Game_Title:All&fs=Search&pn=1

Have a good one!

AndrewBocanegra, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Buick350X Win User

Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked
  6. Buick350X Win User

GT: SWOLL SWINE

this is the 360 section, id go to the ONE section if you want to find players.

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » GT: SWOLL SWINE
  7. xiD3M0NSN1P3Rx Win User

Your first Xbox game?

First Original Xbox Game: Halo

First Xbox 360 Game: Call of Duty 2

First Xbox 360 Arcade Game: Bejeweled 2

First Xbox One Game: Call of Duty Ghosts
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

call of duty ghosts upgrade?

it will work, if you bought the digital copy from the MS market place it will work not sure about any others:

www.callofduty.com/.../nextgen

Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until May 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.

Q.
    When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A.No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.
  9. II M0Z II Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES ON Xbox 360

Mad Max, Call of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield 4 will also be on both 360 and Xbox One
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 & Xbox One - Similar Threads - Call Duty Ghosts

2. Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One: I've previously owned Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox 360 and it has since been made backwards compatible. However, I wanted to play the Xbox One version since it is slightly upscaled. I was able to...
  3. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works: Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5
  4. call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...: i found a phyical copy cheap online unopened i just dont want to pay money and learn once i have it that its key is expired if anyone know about it from experience let me know if they expire at...
  5. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  6. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?: A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one. There is always an error as below: This game is not playable here, for a list of xbox 360 games playable on...
  7. Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library: I have Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition bought for Xbox One, with almost all DLCs, and I don't know how or why but it disappeared from my library, I can't find it anywhere, even in hided games in...
  8. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  9. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  10. Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) disc showing up as not a backwards compatible disc, any problems to fix this? 4380a04a-d202-4e0e-961a-de5eb75b54d8