Call of Duty Ghosts War Cry Unlocks

Discus and support Call of Duty Ghosts War Cry Unlocks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I know this is a very old game now, but I started up COD: Ghost on my XBox1 and noticed some of my War Cry unlocks from my Xbox 360 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HG NiKoLi, Mar 31, 2018.

1. HG NiKoLi
    HG NiKoLi Guest

Hi there,

I know this is a very old game now, but I started up COD: Ghost on my XBox1 and noticed some of my War Cry unlocks from my Xbox 360 days did not all carry over. Some of them did, but not all. So my question is two-fold.

1) Is it possible for my account to be reviewed or checked and my rewards redeemed so I can use the War Cry unlocks?

2) Now that Clan Wars is no longer available, is there a way to unlock these rewards?

Regards,

Nick

:)

HG NiKoLi, Mar 31, 2018
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Achievement notification not working

This happens to me whenever I try to unlock achievements in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Epic Louie, Mar 31, 2018
  3. USEDDEV0TEE
    USEDDEV0TEE Guest
    xbox live gamerscore not updateing and not allowing me to unlock xbox one achievements

i also just tried to unlock the piece of cake achievement in call of duty ghost and what did i expect to achievement!!

USEDDEV0TEE, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Call of Duty Ghosts War Cry Unlocks

Hi there,

For something like this, you would need to reach out to the developer. We don't have any kind of information concerning game content or tips on how to unlock content. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 1, 2018
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

For something like this, you would need to reach out to the developer. We don't have any kind of information concerning game content or tips on how to unlock content. Thank you.
  6. chemicalsora Win User
  7. Epic Louie Win User

Achievement notification not working

This happens to me whenever I try to unlock achievements in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
  8. LanceX2 Win User

Achievements Complete – Not Unlocked

call of duty Ghosts, survive extinction , all challenges complete - not unlocked

12 kills on dig site titanfallk - not unlocked
  9. PAPA Neslo Win User

clan wars

Thema:

1. Call of Duty Ghosts War Cry Unlocks - Similar Threads - Call Duty Ghosts

2. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works: Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5
  3. call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360...: i found a phyical copy cheap online unopened i just dont want to pay money and learn once i have it that its key is expired if anyone know about it from experience let me know if they expire at...
  4. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  5. Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont call of duty ghosts backwards compatible work on xbox one?: A mate of mine cant install his 360 version of call of duty ghosts on his xbox one. There is always an error as below: This game is not playable here, for a list of xbox 360 games playable on...
  6. Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts - Xbox One - Don't appear in Library: I have Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition bought for Xbox One, with almost all DLCs, and I don't know how or why but it disappeared from my library, I can't find it anywhere, even in hided games in...
  7. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  8. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  9. Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts disc not working on Xbox One.: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) disc showing up as not a backwards compatible disc, any problems to fix this? 4380a04a-d202-4e0e-961a-de5eb75b54d8
  10. Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Call of Duty Ghosts. Installation keeps stopping.: Used CoD Ghosts not installing 84abbb88-304b-4537-adf4-157f3d5264f4