Call of duty help

Discus and support Call of duty help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So iI bought modern warfare for 60$ ive had it for a while now, but when I login now it’s telling me to purchase it again. Idk what to do.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S8L Shifty, May 5, 2021.

1. S8L Shifty
    S8L Shifty Guest

Call of duty help

So iI bought modern warfare for 60$ ive had it for a while now, but when I login now it’s telling me to purchase it again. Idk what to do.

:)

S8L Shifty, May 5, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Call of duty help

Hello S8L Shifty, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps below:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Alchemist Don Win User

Dream game collection

Call of duty Classic

Call of duty 2

Call of duty 3

Call of duty 4

Call of duty 5
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What's the deal?

Call of Duty VS Brink

Call of Duty VS Crysis

Call of Duty VS Battlefield

Call of Duty VS Homefront

Call of Duty VS Halo

Call of Duty VS Everything
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Connectivity Information missing letters: (K.M.N.Q.R)

When you say COD 2, do you mean Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty Black Ops 2? Can you be more specific, then we will be able to help you with your issue.

You might also want to have a look at the Call of Duty forums. You might have better luck finding what it means on there

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Forums/ct-p/cod-forums
Thema:

Call of duty help

1. Call of duty help - Similar Threads - Call duty help

2. Call of duty cold war help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war help: When I load up my call of duty cold war the game loads up when when i press start in the main menu it says purchase and then when i click purchase it says I own the game which is true i own the...
  3. Frustrating bug need help bad - xbox one - CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrating bug need help bad - xbox one - CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR: Problems... Over the past 2 days, I have uninstalled and reinstalled cold war TWICE. I had the trail version of cold war multiplayer and I went to the Xbox store and bought the full version. But...
  4. Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?

in XboX Insiders
    Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?: [IMG] submitted by /u/sebot229 [link] [comments]
  5. Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?

in XboX Insiders
    Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?: [IMG] submitted by /u/sebot229 [link] [comments]
  6. I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please: I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please 2516fa3a-9fea-4093-9721-38c119977c62
  7. Call of duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 on going issue into November plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 on going issue into November plz help: I am having the issue where I can download the data pack 2 in my Xbox. I can either select the file from modern warfare to route me to the store or go directly to the store and find it in the add...
  8. Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store: I would like help finding a link to the survival pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I have the XBOX ONE version of the game and do not have a XBOX live gold membership because I don't play...
  9. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...
  10. How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help: This question may have been asked numerous times, however i can not find a solution. I know for a fact that this works without a capture card. My buddy has a PS4 and during his streams, my voice...