Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund

Discus and support Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought the season pass and on the given maps no one plays multiplayer. ú I waited an hour and nothing. How can I apply for a refund or can it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert1Bence, May 9, 2019.

1. Robert1Bence
    Robert1Bence Guest

Hi!

I bought the season pass and on the given maps no one plays multiplayer. ú

I waited an hour and nothing.

How can I apply for a refund or can it be?

:)

Robert1Bence, May 9, 2019
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 11, 13-20 декабря 2016

ONE : Дни бесплатной игры в Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

[​IMG]

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - стартовое издание -
    3999 руб.

О проведении мероприятия объявила компания Activision ( англ. ).

Срок проведения : 15 декабря, 21.00 МСК - 20 декабря, 21.00 МСК

Будет доступно три режима, но с определёнными ограничениями. Подробности - на сайте компании ( англ. ) :

Tis the Season to try Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for Free! ( общая информация )

Call
    of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Trial
    ( подробности )

олик к акции :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd2XqxQ0Uqs

Объём игры при загрузке - около 60 ГБ.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. JOSHUASHALO Win User

You can try Contact call of duty support.
  5. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

i am fairly sure you cant get a refund for this purchase due to it being a digital piece of content. it does say on all codes and sections on the Xbox store that refunds wont be available. i am going off of what i know and what i have just researched.

i hope this can help you in some way and if what i have just said it true. im sorry you cant get a refund.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict still

Thema:

1. Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund - Similar Threads - Call duty Infinite

2. Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug: Everytime i play this mission and get to the part of rendezvousing with the redemption it just has me stuck.. how do i fix this on my xbox one.. 44691b84-b716-4976-bff8-1f7a3186559f
  3. Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition missing content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition missing content.: There are multiple missing things form the Digital Deluxe Edition such as the "Zombies in Spaceland Pack The Zombies in Spaceland Pack includes a weapon camo, animated player card, reticle, and a...
  4. Call of duty infinite warfare for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty infinite warfare for Xbox one: Hey, Ive recently purchased COD infinite warfare for xbox one. I have a xbox live monthly pass but when i go to multiplayer lobby i can't find any games. Anyone know if im doing something wrong?...
  5. Xbox one call of duty infinite warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one call of duty infinite warfare: During multiplayer theirs an emblem that sometimes says trophy beside it that stays on screen even when start new game what does it mean 5dde9e08-d35f-4068-b56f-5198c4f3614e
  6. Call of Duty: Infinite Warefare Legacy Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warefare Legacy Edition: Hallo, ich habe mir das oben genannte Spiel gekauft. Leider bekomme ich es nicht hin, das Modern Warefare zu spielen?! Kann mir hier jemand weiterhelfen wie ich dieses Downloade oder...
  7. Mídia Fisica jogos Xbox ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Minecraft,Call of Duty infinite Warfare e GTA V ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mídia Fisica jogos Xbox ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Minecraft,Call of Duty infinite Warfare e GTA V ...: Tenho tres jogos midia física XBOX ONE......descascando,Minecraft, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare e GTA V ,entrei no suporte da microsoft e não resolveram meu problema me disseram para que eu...
  8. Mídia Fisica jogos Xbox ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Minecraft,Call of Duty infinite Warfare e GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mídia Fisica jogos Xbox ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Minecraft,Call of Duty infinite Warfare e GTA V: I have three physical media XBOX ONEgames ...... peeling, Minecraft, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and GTA V, I joined microsoft support and they did not solve my problem I was told that I would...
  9. Call Of Duty : Infinite Warfare em PT-Br

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty : Infinite Warfare em PT-Br: Olá galera. Beleza? Comprei o Infinite Warfare há três dias, mas está tudo em inglês, nem legendas ou áudio em PT-Br. Alguém pode me ajudar? Como faço para coloca-lo em Portugês-Brasil? Tem Pack...
  10. having trouble getting a achivement called make it personal on call of duty infinite warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble getting a achivement called make it personal on call of duty infinite warfare: please help with this problem i do the requirements for the make ir personal achievement on call of duty infinite warfare. deea0960-617e-4da7-acc4-a8ed34f9993f