Call of duty issues

Discus and support Call of duty issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk what happened but everytime i play online now it freezes. I like that new game mode one shot but when I'm playing out of no where it freezes. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oK1NGS T4L3NTo, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Call of duty issues

Idk what happened but everytime i play online now it freezes. I like that new game mode one shot but when I'm playing out of no where it freezes. I thought the system messed up but i can go back to the home page just fine. So i know it's not my console.
    I'm trying Madden right now to see if this problems persist but any help would be great

:)

oK1NGS T4L3NTo, Dec 27, 2014
  2. MrSmoove134
    MrSmoove134 Guest
    Call of Duty issues

Has anyone experienced issues with downloading new map pack? I installed it and now I can't play COD ghosts! My screen goes black everytime!!! does one one know how to fix problem?

MrSmoove134, Dec 27, 2014
  3. RollerDex
    RollerDex Guest
    Call of Duty issues

If the screen goes black after the second screen, which is the screen with the guy in the mask, then a hard power cycle of the console usually fixes it.

1.) Make sure there are no discs in the console.

2.) If any of your controllers are on, take the batteries out. (Sometimes when the controller is on, the console will turn off and then turn itself back on. Kinda creepy.)

3.) Hold the power button until the console shuts all the way off, between 5 to 10 seconds.

4.) Unplug the cable that goes to the power brick, unplug the HDMI cord, and if it's hard wired to a router / modem unplug that as well.

5.) Give it 30 seconds to a minute.

6.) Plug all the cables back in, making sure that you are plugging the HDMI back in where it goes, that seems to trip up a lot of people who don't bother to actually LOOK where they're plugging it back into.

7.) Turn the console on. The green screen animation will kick in, and may stick around for a minute or so longer than it normally does only because the console is looking for updates. There aren't any so it shouldn't be an issue.

8.) Once the console comes back up to the homescreen, sign in as normal.

9.) Put the disk back in the console.

10.) See if it will go past the first two animations.

Hope it helps. Call of duty issues :)

RollerDex, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

COD4 Negative XP

Hey Cobra, can you provide more information? Was your entire LIVE account compromised, or is your issue specific to Call of Duty? If your issue is with Call of Duty only, I highly recommend checking out Grey Pilgrim's post on Call of Duty issues in this
    forum! :)
  5. choppyseize Win User

Call of Duty Issues

It's a known issue for the Xbox one X. There's entire threads on Reddit here

And there's a lot of independent articles as well like this one here

You may just have to wait for the next patch. My Xbox shut down 4 times in 30 minutes in the day but I had no issues later that evening. Not sure why.
  6. vinceDOTdj Win User

Call of Duty issues

I'm having a similar problem with ghosts nut its tell ing I am missing an update that cant be found, this is after the first two animations but before it loads to the menu, I get to "press start button" do that then black screen and an error message, takes
    about 5-8 mins to get to this point, HELP
  7. k1Helix z Win User

Call of Duty Issues

Seems like the premier was disappointing for Xbox users in general, I've seen a lot of complains about this game in gneral form xbox users, I guess you will have to wait until a new udate is up for grab. Good thing I cancelled
    my preorder
  8. NasifK Win User

Call of Duty Issues

While I personally havent played it yet, ive seen reports of bugs of this nature very frequently in the New CoD title.
Thema:

Call of duty issues

1. Call of duty issues - Similar Threads - Call duty issues

2. Call of duty campaign installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty campaign installation issues: Hello I am having trouble with my cod modern warfare campaign installing. The game says I have all but the first campaign installed bu according to the xbox store it is installed what can i do to...
  3. Call of Duty MW - Language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW - Language issue: I bought the game from the store, it only launches in Italian (country language, but my console is set in English) or Spanish, which is just awful. Do I have to buy it again elsewhere to get it in...
  4. Call of Duty Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Issues: Hi, I’ve seen issues where people are having problems with their Xbox just randomly shutting down during call of duty gameplay... I’ve got another issue where ive tried to play with people in a...
  5. Call of Duty WW2 multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WW2 multiplayer issues: For some reason I am unable to play multiplayer now for some reason. I used to be able to play two player. I am sure I am just doing something stupid I need help now. The main quiestion is I cant...
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops gift issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops gift issues: Hi. I ordered my son the call of duty black ops game back in august as a preorder digital deluxe download. I purcahsed it as a gift. I was billed and the game was released on his xbox but he did...
  7. Call of duty Modern Warfare Remastered Xbox One X crash issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare Remastered Xbox One X crash issue: I bought the game few days ago but i got crash 3 times already.Please help me about this topic.If this problem will continues i'll want refund to. 77ae06bf-05e0-4fb7-bcd6-4b32e05c93e6
  8. Xbox one Call of duty World War II issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Call of duty World War II issue: We have downloaded the new game COD WW2 game and all loaded well but go to play we get the message, The call of duty WW2 service is not available at this time, please try again... error... no...
  9. Call of duty: black ops 2 in game issues and cheats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: black ops 2 in game issues and cheats: Call of duty: black ops 2 was recently released as backward compatible on xbox one. Myself and many friends have been waiting for this since the console released. And all of the hype is a joke....
  10. Call of Duty 3 BC graphical issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 3 BC graphical issue: Me and my friend were playing an online split screen game of Call of Duty 3 BC, and we discovered a graphical glitch that makes the game unplayable to the second player. Player ones gun will...