Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

Discus and support Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rainbow Six No1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken

Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please fix this ASAP and provide some clarity on the issue!

:)

Rainbow Six No1, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Hi, my name is Tully Prentice and I love to play the new Modern Warfare, but for some reason anytime I try to play multiplayer or anything the game has to offer it sends me back to the first...
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: What is going on with modern warfare? After the update, I can't play the game. It keeps saying I need different packs installed that are already installed. I saw something about data corruption go...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Just completed a huge and very time consuming update. Now when I try and run the game, I get a message "You are missing one or more Multi Player DLC packs. Please download and install. I do not...
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One: Modern Warfare was bought and downloaded in 2019. Logged on 2020-01-22 and Modern Warfare was re-installing itself for an unknown reason. Xbox download progress is working, however in game...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2020: after trying to update the new patch for cod on 1/22/2020 it had told me that my file was corrupted and that i lost my game save and progress from the game. now im trying to reinstall the game......
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Hello everyone: I have the following problem in my xbox one, in particular on Call of Duty Modern Warfare: It is a couple of days that the game doesn't start, it seems to need an update, it says...
  9. Is there any woman wear a hoodie from call of duty: modern warfare? Like zero from call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any woman wear a hoodie from call of duty: modern warfare? Like zero from call of...: Is it possible to buy a hoodie at the xbox one from call of duty: modern warfare without microtransactions? Like from call of duty: ghosts in xbox store. a39a1e9b-5ca1-4d2f-a5a3-986ea7975e8c
  10. Call of duty Modern Warfare Dev error 6317

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Modern Warfare Dev error 6317: Is Microsoft planning on doing anything about this error occurring primarily on xbox? No concern Activision pushing customers to other platforms with the lack of support/ attention they are...