Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As some people may already be wondering... “why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision” I submitted a ticket hopefully they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the619xWelder, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

As some people may already be wondering...

“why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision”

I submitted a ticket hopefully they will fix with a worldwide fox to enable users to remove accounts as they choose. Which seems like the only reasonable response.

I searched for ways around and actually found something that may work! I havent tried it yet since its a microsoft link and I want to unlink my lil brothers ps4 from my activision but it may help you guys remove at least your xbox from your activision (possibly)
    OR help you see a work around template to be used on other platforms sites to get rid of activision.

Heres the xbox link I found from (Random Guy) on a forum:

https://account.live.com/consent/manage

What it seems like is the manage page on your microsoft account that brings you to your apps and services youve given access to your account. You should, in theory, be able to remove activision from your microsoft account in the hopes when re-opening the
    COD MW game it will boot back the “Enter Activision Account” window thing everyone had to do!

Please let us know how it goes if youve tried! Ill be looking to trying to repeat this process on my old ps4 (my lil bros ps4 now) and hopefully find a link for that.

*tbags gracefully into the sunset*

:)

the619xWelder, Nov 2, 2019
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared

3. Flangewobble Win User

Yeah same for me when I did it.
  4. ThretLvLMdnite0 Win User

Can you explain how and where you find this on your microsoft account?
  5. darkist1 Win User

This seems to have worked for me, had to scroll all the way to the bottom of that list though to find activision, but it asked me to re-link my account when i tried signing in again.
  6. CurtisSwanepoel Win User

for some reason, my apps list is empty? But the activision account is on the xbox which im trying to remove
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for Xbox One Digital Standard addition PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for Xbox One Digital Standard addition PROBLEM: I purchased my COD MW and waitied hours for it to be installed and once my game was installed I can't find it. I did all trouble shooting as directed and confirmed my purchase. Everything from...
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: I bought the game but still only have Warzone. I lost my money too. I want my game please and thank you. 3c94dd4f-31b5-44e9-8435-5a7f5c47acad
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Why is it anytime I try to download call of duty modern warfare it’s stops at 18.5% even after canceling and reinstalling it will not download more than 18.5%. Is there a fix for this because I...
  5. call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare: Hi, I'm not able to play Campaign mode even though we purchased disc. We also subscribed xbox live in order to play campaign mode. They kept on prompting us to purchase the game even though we...
  6. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: As soon as i click on the app it loads and then tell me to enter the code which i have done but it isnt working and hasnt worked all day. 11e16b31-3728-4ab3-a2c4-2a25f384185d
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  8. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I been having trouble, i try playing multiplayer and it said that i was missing some dlc packs and i whent to ready to install and nothing was there then i try to unistall the game to see id it...
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems: Using Xbox DVR to capture clips seems to not function properly when playing cod:mw. DVR will record clips that are less than 10 seconds, with no audio attached. I have lost many minutes of...
  10. Game sharing brothers call of duty modern warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing brothers call of duty modern warefare: Its not letting me play my brother call of duty modern warefare i have downloaded all the packs and its saying purchase the multiplayer when i have downloaded the packs can anyone help?...