Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As some people may already be wondering... “why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision” I submitted a ticket hopefully they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the619xWelder, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

As some people may already be wondering...

“why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision”

I submitted a ticket hopefully they will fix with a worldwide fox to enable users to remove accounts as they choose. Which seems like the only reasonable response.

I searched for ways around and actually found something that may work! I havent tried it yet since its a microsoft link and I want to unlink my lil brothers ps4 from my activision but it may help you guys remove at least your xbox from your activision (possibly)
    OR help you see a work around template to be used on other platforms sites to get rid of activision.

Heres the xbox link I found from (Random Guy) on a forum:

https://account.live.com/consent/manage

What it seems like is the manage page on your microsoft account that brings you to your apps and services youve given access to your account. You should, in theory, be able to remove activision from your microsoft account in the hopes when re-opening the
    COD MW game it will boot back the “Enter Activision Account” window thing everyone had to do!

Please let us know how it goes if youve tried! Ill be looking to trying to repeat this process on my old ps4 (my lil bros ps4 now) and hopefully find a link for that.

*tbags gracefully into the sunset*

:)

the619xWelder, Nov 2, 2019
  2. ThretLvLMdnite0 Win User

Can you explain how and where you find this on your microsoft account?
  3. darkist1 Win User

This seems to have worked for me, had to scroll all the way to the bottom of that list though to find activision, but it asked me to re-link my account when i tried signing in again.
  4. the619xWelder Win User

This seems to have worked for me, had to scroll all the way to the bottom of that list though to find activision, but it asked me to re-link my account when i tried signing in again.
    It asked to relink before getting to that in-game menu where it asks for an account? Or was it no allowing you to create a new activision account when the menu pops up? My lil bro told me it pretty much forced my activision account when he signed. I would
    try it on my xbox but its my account. Ive been busy with work to try it on the psn account. But if you do happen to get in with a separate account let me know! Thanks for the updated also! Its a step towards something at least.

ACTIVISION EMPLOYEES PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!
  5. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Hi AlyseNovetti,

Thanks for updating us with your replies! As you've opened a ticket with Activision, and they're currently working to fully resolve this issue for you, we'll be locking the thread at this time.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel
    free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...: [Title Translation-I bought the new Call or Duty Modern Warfare last and the game is in English and I can't change my language] Jai achete derniere ment le nouveaux call of duty modern warfare et...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 2019: Ive followed all troubleshooting steps and everything checks out with confirmation that ive purchased the digital copy for the game. I even went as far as uninstalling and redownloading the game...
  4. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: Tengo problemas con el idioma solo tengo las opciones de ingles y frances, necesito el español..!! alguna solucion [Mod Translation-I have problems with the language I only have the options of...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  8. Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Acitivision has not responded to any of my support tickets and the website keeps directly me to reach out to you all as well. I have already reached out a couple days ago when my system first...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.: When trying to play offline advises that 1 or more single player dlc packs are missing and should be downloaded. Thought this would be part of the standard installation. What should I do?...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Salve, ho comprato il nuovo call of duty dall xbox store come faccio di solito per gli altri giochi, premetto che abito in svizzera e per quest' ultimo non ho la possibilita di cambiare lingua per...