Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

Discus and support Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacobhg10, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Jacobhg10
    Jacobhg10 Guest

Hello,

I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or activision, activision has yet to respond to my emails and I've called xbox support multiple times and no one I've come in contact with has been able to help despite their best efforts. So, I am turning here for help. I would greatly appreciate any assistance at all as these two have been my favorite games to play with friends and now neither work. As for my issues, first, for the past year and a half or so my call of duty modern warfare has not worked properly. I think this one may be activision's fault and not Xbox but I'll ask here anyways. Basically what is happening is every time I have tried to log on to call of duty modern warfare over the past year and a half, there has been some sort of issue. Beginning last December, So, before buying the complete modern warfare I played on warzone a lot since it was free and then I decided to get the full game. So I bought a disk copy of the game from Walmart and installed the game and began to play it. Soon after doing so however my game stopped working. When I would try to log on both with and without the disk (I could log on without the disk as warzone was downloaded digitally and was connected to modern warfare) it would say fetching online profile for a long time and then say error code 4. I googled this and tried a lot of the suggestions like changing my ips and dns and all of that but nothing worked. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times hoping it would work but it never did. I ended up leaving modern warfare uninstalled but keeping warzone. This was because sometimes for whatever reason it allowed me to log in. Like on random days I would try it and it would let me in warzone and others it would not. Later the problem evolved and now it does either checking for update forever or does the error code 4 thing. Another thing is, I can play modern warfare split screen at others houses and it works fine. But on my Xbox it refuses to work. All of my other games work but not this one for some reason. The issue I'm having with cold war is much more recent. I bought cold war hoping to be able to play call of duty my friends again as modern warfare had failed me. And for a time it worked and it was great. But last week all of the sudden it just stopped working. Sometime between Saturday and Monday something went wrong and I don't know what. I logged on Monday after not playing since Saturday and on Saturday it had worked perfectly fine. However upon trying to play a multiplayer match with a friend on Monday I found that every time the countdown finished for a multiplayer match to start, the game completely crashed. I was booted to the Xbox home menu and the game was completely closed this has happened every time I've tried it since. But for some reason when I do a private match with a friend in zombies it works fine. I really have no idea what went wrong. It worked fine on Saturday, I played Cold War until I got off on Saturday and did not touch my Xbox again until Monday. I don't know what happened or why. But anyways those are my issues, again I would really really appreciate it if someone could help me out as I'm very confused and frustrated, and I apologize for writing an entire essay (I was trying to convey as much information as possible).

Thank You.

:)

Jacobhg10, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Yousef Islam Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops

World at War

Call of Duty 4

Modern Warfare 2
  3. bloodbringer16 Win User

Best Call of Duty Game?

Call of duty modern warfare 1,2 and 3 and call of duty World at war and black ops 2
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  5. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
Thema:

1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken: I’ve been having serious matchmaking issues with several old cod games prior to black ops 2 on Xbox 360 and my Xbox one. The game keeps freezing when trying to search for players and occasionally...
  3. I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer: I cannot play Campaign and Multiplayer. It keeps asking me to buy it. I have tried a lot. Does anyone have any solutions. I've uninstaller, and reinstalled multiple times.
  4. How to solve "transmission error" in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "transmission error" in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox Series X): I made a few comments on this forum about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare not working online. Whenever connecting to a game, it simply says "transmission error". I found a solution that worked for...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Will not allow me to play campaign on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Will not allow me to play campaign on XBox One: I have owned the DVD copy of COD Modern Warfare for about 6 months and have not yet been able to play the campaign. I just get a warning that one of the Campaign Packs is not installed. I have all...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War: Is anyone else experiencing this? When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error". I've tried every potential solution I could find. I...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Ground War not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Ground War not working!: This problem just started a couple days ago. When I go into Ground War, matches do not load. They either get stuck in loading, or eventually give a message saying "transmission error". I am using...
  8. Why. Is it when my call of duty modern warfare will do everything but let me play it load...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why. Is it when my call of duty modern warfare will do everything but let me play it load...: Modern warfare will load but go back to home screen f065766b-3f25-423f-a22c-21520ce879fd
  9. Call of duty modern ware fare (2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern ware fare (2019): I downloaded call of duty mw on my Xbox series X I didn’t do it via the disc I downloaded it through the store but I believe it’s the war zone version but now when I put my disc in it just says...
  10. Call of duty Modern warfare recent issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare recent issue: Is there anyone else having issue with Xbox one Call of duty Modern warfare. It always fails to load the game. It counts down to the start of a new game, starts to load… then it stops and goes...