Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrentNelson1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. BrentNelson1
    BrentNelson1 Guest

I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my console completely off. The only common thing with each crash is being in party chat. The crashes have occurred
    mid game, loading from the pre-lobby into the game, and on various menus. The developer has acknowledged there is an issue but have not given any update to a fix or workaround. The only workaround I currently have is to be in game chat with significantly less
    audio quality. Any insight to a workaround or fix would be appreciated.

:)

BrentNelson1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

More about an issue with MW: Link
  5. slackadelic Win User

modern warfare

The crash issue are primarily across Xbox One X, but is affecting other platforms.

This link shows all the known issues so far: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Known-Issues-in-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

The crashing with Borderlands 3 and Modern Warfare is a known issue for Activision and Gearbox.

You can look at
    currently known issues with Modern Warfare here
    , where it mentions the crashing on Xbox One X (approximately in the middle of the table). Activision is already working on a fix.

People that submitted a
    support ticket to 2K Games
    got a response that they are also investigating this crashing issue. You can (and should) also report your crashing, so they can gather more information on what might cause these crashes.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install: So, this happened like two weeks ago, and I was told by the Activision community that it was an Xbox problem, so I'm asking it here. So, my personal Xbox account doesn't own Modern Wardfare (MW),...
  3. Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .: I've been disconnected from the COD modern warfare servers . I went to the web-site support activision to look up info to solve problem and no luck . Can someone help me out ? I have ab XBox one ....
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I purchased this game from Target about a month ago. I have successfully downloaded everything to download to my Xbox. I am only trying to play offline. I can not play any game mode. It keeps...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: For those of you out there struggling to access the full game due to an error message reading “you are missing one or more multiplayer dlc packs” on xbox one i have found the solution. Your system...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: I bought COD Modern Warfare at walmart in a disc version, i downloaded everything i was supposed to, but now its saying i cant plag campaign nor mulitiplayer only warzone??!! i need help....
  7. Call of duty modern warfare problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare problems: Hi we have just purchased the full game on disc but when the main screen comes up,it says u need to purchase the game 8865779b-2e10-4166-b753-64cb8fb52721
  8. Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff': Today randomly I started receiving this error. I have looked up just about everything there is on this and I have tried every solution someone else has given that worked for them and none have...
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Home Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Home Sharing: My husband owns COD: Modern Warfare and up until today I’ve been able to play it on our home xbox without him being signed in. Now, i only have the option to play the free Warzone or purchase the...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: ok so I don't have time to play games a lot with my job so I feel its worthless to pay for gold when i don't use it ...but call of duty wont allow me to play offline multiplayer at all and keeps...