Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrentNelson1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. BrentNelson1
    BrentNelson1 Guest

I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my console completely off. The only common thing with each crash is being in party chat. The crashes have occurred
    mid game, loading from the pre-lobby into the game, and on various menus. The developer has acknowledged there is an issue but have not given any update to a fix or workaround. The only workaround I currently have is to be in game chat with significantly less
    audio quality. Any insight to a workaround or fix would be appreciated.

:)

BrentNelson1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

More about an issue with MW: Link
  5. slackadelic Win User

modern warfare

The crash issue are primarily across Xbox One X, but is affecting other platforms.

This link shows all the known issues so far: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Known-Issues-in-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

The crashing with Borderlands 3 and Modern Warfare is a known issue for Activision and Gearbox.

You can look at
    currently known issues with Modern Warfare here
    , where it mentions the crashing on Xbox One X (approximately in the middle of the table). Activision is already working on a fix.

People that submitted a
    support ticket to 2K Games
    got a response that they are also investigating this crashing issue. You can (and should) also report your crashing, so they can gather more information on what might cause these crashes.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...: [Title Translation-I bought the new Call or Duty Modern Warfare last and the game is in English and I can't change my language] Jai achete derniere ment le nouveaux call of duty modern warfare et...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 2019: Ive followed all troubleshooting steps and everything checks out with confirmation that ive purchased the digital copy for the game. I even went as far as uninstalling and redownloading the game...
  4. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: Tengo problemas con el idioma solo tengo las opciones de ingles y frances, necesito el español..!! alguna solucion [Mod Translation-I have problems with the language I only have the options of...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  8. Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Acitivision has not responded to any of my support tickets and the website keeps directly me to reach out to you all as well. I have already reached out a couple days ago when my system first...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.: When trying to play offline advises that 1 or more single player dlc packs are missing and should be downloaded. Thought this would be part of the standard installation. What should I do?...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Salve, ho comprato il nuovo call of duty dall xbox store come faccio di solito per gli altri giochi, premetto che abito in svizzera e per quest' ultimo non ho la possibilita di cambiare lingua per...