Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

Discus and support Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NakshtraYadav, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted to download but unfortunately, all I got was it is unavailable, I tried Hard resetting my console, clearing cache, uninstall and again install, creating a new user. Basically, every fix that is available on the internet but nothing works.

:)

NakshtraYadav, Apr 28, 2021
  2. RonaldThaxton Win User

"Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I had to go to the store and download the call of duty modern warfare data pack 1 to fix the issue
  3. JosephGeorge4 Win User

My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

How do i call of duty modern warfare data pack 2
  4. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

5. Ryrypizzaguy Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Purchase Modern Warfare message even with disc

There are other packs that you may need to install, such as the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Compatibility Data Pack 1 18 GB.
  6. Jeremiah14SantaAna Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2

Please send me a link to data pack 2 when I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Thema:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Blueprint Maps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Blueprint Maps: I bought Call of duty Cold war a few weeks back and ever since then it has completely destroyed my Xbox. I have been unable to play any full multiplayer games but once I uninstalled the game the...
  3. call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.: Bought disc version of COD MW. Astonished at size of downloads - main issue is that I cannot play without data pack 1 but data pack 1 is shows as 'Not currently available'. Currently in a loop of...
  4. Je ne peux plus jouer à Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Je ne peux plus jouer à Call of Duty Modern Warfare.: Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec ce jeu. Dès que je mets le cd cela me lance le jeu sauf que dans le menu je suis obligé de l'acheter alors qu'avant ça marchait très bien. J'ai vérifié s'il y...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare DLC Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare DLC Packs: I have very recently purchased a disc game, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, for my Xbox One. After downloading 4 necessary parts to this game, I launched the game then it told me it was required...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone Shutoff issue

in XboX Insiders
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone Shutoff issue: The only time I encounter the issue is when I play COD warzone. As of late it has been Berdanks Trios It shuts my Xbox off and make my controller blink into pairing mode. I then have to hard...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem: Whenever I try to queue up for a game, it will take a long time to load and say “Waiting. Loading Level”. It will then give me an ERROR message saying,” Disconnected due to transmission error”. It...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer: I have tried everything on the old threads (hard restarts, reinstalling etc.). Whenever I try and load into a game I get the "Match Started. Loading level" at the top and then nothing happens. I...
  9. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare - Purchase Issue: Having bought, installed and played Modern Warfare for months, all of a sudden, when opening the game, MW suggests I need to now “Purchase” the game. • I’ve tried the clear MAC address, didn’t...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I'm having a difficult time playing online, says it cant connect to xbox live, connection error cant even play campaign 2a75031e-2e6f-4f85-b7bf-aa404cfd0fae