call of duty modern warfare. Error code 4 Xbox one

Discus and support call of duty modern warfare. Error code 4 Xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My COD modern warfare has had an error code 4 pop up on screen, I am not able to access multiplayer because of this, I have tried rebooting,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by emmaQN, Jan 12, 2022.

1. emmaQN
    emmaQN Guest

My COD modern warfare has had an error code 4 pop up on screen, I am not able to access multiplayer because of this, I have tried rebooting, uninstalling then reinstalling as all the support says to try this, I have checked internet connection. I have restored factory settings and also made a actiivision account to no avail. Is there anyone who could help????

:)

emmaQN, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Mob Of The Dead Win User

MW4 Online Poster Leaked?

Why would they call it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 if there is a call of duty 4: modern warfare?
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Call of Duty IW digital legacy edition is not unlocking my april mission of Xbox Obsessious

Infinite Warfare is not one of the eligible games for that offer. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Ghosts are the only 2 Call of Duty games eligible for that offer.
  4. fizzyw0mack Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

-Call of Duty

-Call of Duty 2

-Call of Duty 3

-Call of Duty: World at War

-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

-Call of Duty: Black Ops

I mz pr0 on battof33d
    [​IMG]
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  6. Chaoswarrior54 Win User

Problem with Halo: Reach

yes I'm the only one who is having the problem from the friends that I have asked. I've been playing Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and they are fine.
Thema:

1. call of duty modern warfare. Error code 4 Xbox one - Similar Threads - call duty modern

2. Call of duty modern warfare. Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare. Xbox one s: My son downloaded call of duty modern warfare. It says its finished installing but when he goes to click on play, it says he's missing a data pack. He has tried re-installing but the same thing...
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare disc won’t install, can’t play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare disc won’t install, can’t play multiplayer: I own the disc version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. When I load the disc in the drive it takes me to the Warzone menu. The Modern Warfare option says “purchase” and I cannot figure out how to...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign: I purchased the disc of COD Modern Warfare some time ago and have played the campaign game, which is the only way I prefer to play the games. However having downloaded and installed some updates...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Good morning can you all tell me why it is that i downloaded all the data packs for my PAID COD Modern Warfare an its still telling me to Install Multiplayer Missing Data Pack?? And please don't...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Since the Warzone map has changed from Verdansk to the pacific map, I have been unable to load or play multiplayer on Call of Duty Modern Warfare….it simply will not work and I can no longer play...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition - Compatibility Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition - Compatibility Data Pack 1: Hi, i've a problem with 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition' on my Xbox Series X. I've downloaded and installed this game with all Add-Ons, but when i try to start offline...
  8. Call of duty modern warfare issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare issues: I purchased call of duty modern warfare when it first come out on disc. havent played it in a while. went to play it the other day and it ask for a big update. Did the update. Now today i go to...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare war zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare war zone: Hey so my call of duty modern warfare won’t let me download the new dlc for the campaign, multiplayer or co-op . When I check to see if I am missing any add-ons it says I have all of them...
  10. call of duty modern warfare missing dlc or data pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare missing dlc or data pack: dear microsfot i founded the same problem with my game as others like i got an error from an non downloaded dlc pack or data pack and its not leting me play the campain the multiplayer and special...