Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War

Discus and support Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else experiencing this? When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error". I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thrasher585, Jul 22, 2021.

1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

Is anyone else experiencing this?

When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error".

I've tried every potential solution I could find. I tried reinstalling the entire game, and the data packs. Other games run fine, and Warzone works as well. Ground War still doesn't work!

I sent the information to Activision and I'm waiting for a response.

Just wondering how many other people are experiencing this?

:)

thrasher585, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  3. The Real Soapy Win User

Warzone forcing me to enable crossplay

Unfortunately, Warzone is a cross platform only gamemode on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The only modes that you can leave it off for is standard multiplayer modes (besides ground war)
  4. thrasher585 Win User

5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @thrasher585!

Would you please try one more solution which is a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset the OS of your console without deleting your games or apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

However, if the issue persists, it would be best to contact the game developer regarding this issue or wait for their response.
  6. thrasher585 Win User

I tried a factory reset, and no luck. I also cleared my cache.

I think only Activision can fix this problem.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. How to solve "transmission error" in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "transmission error" in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox Series X): I made a few comments on this forum about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare not working online. Whenever connecting to a game, it simply says "transmission error". I found a solution that worked for...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Will not allow me to play campaign on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Will not allow me to play campaign on XBox One: I have owned the DVD copy of COD Modern Warfare for about 6 months and have not yet been able to play the campaign. I just get a warning that one of the Campaign Packs is not installed. I have all...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Ground War not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Ground War not working!: This problem just started a couple days ago. When I go into Ground War, matches do not load. They either get stuck in loading, or eventually give a message saying "transmission error". I am using...
  5. Why. Is it when my call of duty modern warfare will do everything but let me play it load...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why. Is it when my call of duty modern warfare will do everything but let me play it load...: Modern warfare will load but go back to home screen f065766b-3f25-423f-a22c-21520ce879fd
  6. Call of duty modern ware fare (2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern ware fare (2019): I downloaded call of duty mw on my Xbox series X I didn’t do it via the disc I downloaded it through the store but I believe it’s the war zone version but now when I put my disc in it just says...
  7. Call of duty Modern warfare recent issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare recent issue: Is there anyone else having issue with Xbox one Call of duty Modern warfare. It always fails to load the game. It counts down to the start of a new game, starts to load… then it stops and goes...
  8. Call of duty Modern Warfare download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare download: I bought a disc of call of duty modern warfare, but when I downloaded, in game it showed I didn’t have it. I have warzone, I think the problem is that they have the same names so my Xbox thinks I...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I owned call of duty modern warfare on Xbox One and just upgraded to the Series X and every game transfered over but Modern Warfare . Am I going to have to purchase it again or can yall do...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...