Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War

Discus and support Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else experiencing this? When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error". I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thrasher585, Jul 22, 2021.

1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

Is anyone else experiencing this?

When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error".

I've tried every potential solution I could find. I tried reinstalling the entire game, and the data packs. Other games run fine, and Warzone works as well. Ground War still doesn't work!

I sent the information to Activision and I'm waiting for a response.

Just wondering how many other people are experiencing this?

:)

thrasher585, Jul 22, 2021
  2. BeesSi
    BeesSi New Member
    Hey! Wanted to pitch in since I've had this problem for months now but I didn't make a big deal of it, just skipped to regular shoot house gameplay. Last night it really bugged me and I found this topic here.

I began testing to narrow down the issue, for my One S series, what worked was disabling Crossplay, hit Ground War and it will prompt you to enable Crossplay to be able to play the gamemode. The thing is, you don't have to enable it through the settings, you click "Enable" on the prompt screen and voila!

Not sure if it'll work for everyone but this worked for my One S. Hopefully this will also help devs recreate and patch it.

BeesSi, Oct 20, 2021
  3. joushsh12
    joushsh12 New Member
    I've had this problem for 2 month

joushsh12, Oct 23, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  4. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  5. The Real Soapy Win User

Warzone forcing me to enable crossplay

Unfortunately, Warzone is a cross platform only gamemode on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The only modes that you can leave it off for is standard multiplayer modes (besides ground war)
  6. thrasher585 Win User

7. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @thrasher585!

Would you please try one more solution which is a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset the OS of your console without deleting your games or apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

However, if the issue persists, it would be best to contact the game developer regarding this issue or wait for their response.
  8. thrasher585 Win User

I tried a factory reset, and no luck. I also cleared my cache.

I think only Activision can fix this problem.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of duty modern warfare campaign locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare campaign locked: I bought Call of Duty:MW with DLC's on my Xbox One a few months ago but I couldn't get it to work. None of the DLC's are unlocked (Campaign, Multiplayer, Special-Ops) and I can't seem to find any...
  3. Xbox 360 Call of duty modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Call of duty modern warfare 3: When trying to find a game in a network game, the endless search in which writes that "0/49 games fit or 0/50 games fit" (and so always) and as a result, none of the games I do not get thrown how...
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Hardcore Death Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Hardcore Death Match: Issues: COD points stuck at 800 and won't rank up. Sniper scope not ranking up. Unable to use badge points. Any idea how to resolve this? a72b8434-7d05-4e64-8517-62388b247835
  5. Call of Duty modern warfare can’t play campaign mode despite not offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty modern warfare can’t play campaign mode despite not offline: Hi, just purchased call of duty modern warfare, This issue I have is that I have downloaded the game with the disc inserted and also downloaded the game packs, however I cannot play the campaign...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Download Failing Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Download Failing Help: Hi Guys, I recently bought the Xbox Series S and purchased FIFA 22 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare from the store. FIFA 22 downloaded and installed fine and is working as expected. However,...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: Just curios......how much are the in game purchases 0462f0f1-56e9-4be9-906e-a75d1a94d37c
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken: I’ve been having serious matchmaking issues with several old cod games prior to black ops 2 on Xbox 360 and my Xbox one. The game keeps freezing when trying to search for players and occasionally...
  9. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...
  10. I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer: I cannot play Campaign and Multiplayer. It keeps asking me to buy it. I have tried a lot. Does anyone have any solutions. I've uninstaller, and reinstalled multiple times.