Call of duty modern warfare load times

Discus and support Call of duty modern warfare load times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loading the game takes 5 minutes, I haven't tried from internal but what I read that it crashes from internal. I have the xbox one x scorpio edition,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legend162, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Legend162
    Legend162 Guest

Loading the game takes 5 minutes, I haven't tried from internal but what I read that it crashes from internal. I have the xbox one x scorpio edition, so I'm not sure if it's my xbox that's the problem or the game, I bought the game digital. I bought a
    brand new external also and it still takes way too long to load the game.

:)

Legend162, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  3. Mob Of The Dead Win User

MW4 Online Poster Leaked?

Why would they call it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 if there is a call of duty 4: modern warfare?
  4. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Where are the Reviews?

6. ncgfuelld Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
    [/quote]It was the Best of all Call of Duty's! including another someone else pointed out that you skipped
    The Big Red 1!
Thema:

1. Call of duty modern warfare load times - Similar Threads - Call duty modern

2. Having a problem with call of duty modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with call of duty modern warfare 3: Why am i having a huge problem with modern warfare 3 it keeps on saying communication with Xbox live server has been interrupted what do I supposed to do about this I have literally turn off my...
  3. I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.: So a while ago I needed space on my xbox. So i deleted Modern Warfare. Recently I wanted to play it again however, when i went to install it again, it was not in my ready to install tab. Any...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi: I need help bad. Has anyone else using a mobile hotspot/Wifi had a problem with the Dec 4th update for the new MW? I've had it updating since 8pm yesterday on mobile hotspot until about 3pm today,...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  6. Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare: Hello people! i have two issue.. when i’m playing Call of duty MW its not loading the fully map.. does anyone has fix for this problem?! it happens with the ground war maps. And i’m...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Why is there a mandatory 74 +/- Gb update after buying the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 disk for Xbox One. I pay over $100 for 100 Gb of downloadable data per month for my family. So for the...
  8. Call of duty modern warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warefare: After my game updated it wont start now ef52adc4-f815-4c22-8362-fea70909e278
  9. Can a female character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer wear a crew expendable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a female character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer wear a crew expendable...: I never play Call of Duty: Modern Ware Xbox One. 394dc3f8-7e1c-47d7-bc08-ab6ca75ba390
  10. J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...: [Title Translation-I bought the new Call or Duty Modern Warfare last and the game is in English and I can't change my language] Jai achete derniere ment le nouveaux call of duty modern warfare et...