Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - many issues downloading data packs

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - many issues downloading data packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently bought the Modern Warfare disk - installed it and downloaded the version from the Microsoft store. It said it was missing the Data Packs (a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LJM_346, Oct 27, 2020.

1. LJM_346
    LJM_346 Guest

Recently bought the Modern Warfare disk - installed it and downloaded the version from the Microsoft store. It said it was missing the Data Packs (a common issue from browsing around the internet).

Found a forum with the links to the data packs and tried to install them from my computer onto my xbox (multiple times), which didn't work. I even tried to use the internet on the xbox to do this, but that didn't work either.

Suggestions for what to do next?

:)

LJM_346, Oct 27, 2020
  2. RonaldThaxton Win User

"Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I had to go to the store and download the call of duty modern warfare data pack 1 to fix the issue
  3. JosephGeorge4 Win User

My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

How do i call of duty modern warfare data pack 2
  4. Ryrypizzaguy Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Purchase Modern Warfare message even with disc

There are other packs that you may need to install, such as the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Compatibility Data Pack 1 18 GB.
  5. Got KXRP Win User

Hi everyone, need some help,I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and since couple of days I can't get thru the game, Multiplayer or campaign.

Hi, BIGROBOlvera

Please follow the steps listed above. It will take you to manage "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" add-ons. It's the latest update that has been added to the game.

When you are in "Manage" for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Scroll down to "Ready to install" and the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Compatibility Data Pack 1 should be available for download.

(You may also check-in "Updates" on that same page)
  6. Jeremiah14SantaAna Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2

Please send me a link to data pack 2 when I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - many issues downloading data packs - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of Duty Modern Wafare: How do I remove creator code on call of duty modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Wafare: How do I remove creator code on call of duty modern warfare?: Today I found a section called support a creator in the cod store and tried it out. I entered a valid code and it worked but I want to remove the code because I do not want to support a creator....
  3. Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare: Hiya, can anyone help please? I have the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare on disk for my xbox one X. Why is it, that if I want to play a different game, and decide to play cod again, I have to...
  4. Xbox One - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I just bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare brand new, and it took a little over a week to download completely...or so I thought. When I opened the game it would not let me play at all, I could not...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: So I bought mw the game and downloaded warzone and downloaded the add-ons but when I download the add-ons and go to play the game it keeps telling me to purchase the game but I already purchased...
  6. I bought call of duty modern warfare and it is saying that not buy it did

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought call of duty modern warfare and it is saying that not buy it did: I bought call of duty modern warfare and is saying buy when i downloaded it 29ca41da-9f5f-4621-ba2b-62dcea627aad
  7. 2 issues Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 issues Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Cold War: Neither of these games will launch at all. Modern Warfare hasn't worked since their update after Halloween. Not even Warzone the free portion will work. I own the disc. No scratches. Every other...
  8. Call of duty modern war fare x box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern war fare x box one: Bought the disc, installed it. Cant play campaign as it says i do not have rhe campaign pack installed. It has been installed!! i have reinstalled the game. No good. I have tried to restart the...
  9. Keep getting locked out of campaign for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting locked out of campaign for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: This is the tenth time this has happened to me, I just had to update again yesterday and wouldn't you know it I'm locked out again, this is beyond pissing me off. I've had to uninstall and...
  10. PlayStation 4 call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation 4 call of duty modern warfare: Wanted to ask if you could put 3v3 knives only back on Call of Duty Modern Warfare PS4 cbdbdc6f-ea5a-4b25-88c1-6af944c426c6