Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Discus and support Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have exactly same problem as here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin.korinek.1985, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Hello I have exactly same problem as here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-not-allowing-me-to/fe79b9b0-459b-47c2-8ffe-2092481e27be?page=2

- I have fully updated Xbox One X, about 50% free disc space without game installed.

- I have new Call Of Duty Modern Warfare DISC version.

- I let the game to update. More than 100 GB was downloaded. I have 1Gbit download/1Gbit upload link and it still takes forever with this slow servers!

- I sign-in before launching the fully updated game.

- I reply "No thanks" for buying Xbox Live access.

- I cannot play campaign with message "You do not own or missing the Data Pack 1 DLC. Please download and install.".

- But all of the packages including Pack 1 are already installed.

- I tried to turn Xbox completely off by holding power button for 15 sec and then disconnect power cable and to be sure push power button, so the Xbox lights up and die without power cable. It did solve it.

- I tried Uninstall all parts of game and reinstall yesterday (2020-08-13), so another 100+ GB and hours of installing. It did not solve it either.

Seems to me, this problem exists at least from March 2020 and it is not solved yet. So what can I do? Obviously I cannot return the game since it is opened and I am refusing to pay for Xbox Live to play the game I already paid for.

Please advise.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign [​IMG]

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign [​IMG]

:)

martin.korinek.1985, Aug 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
  3. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

4. supersyd24 Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

Hello! My favorite Call of Duty's are Black ops, Black ops 2, and Modern Warfare 2 and 3. The campaigns for the newer Call of Duty's are not good besides Modern Warfare. They focus too much on technology, reminds me of Titan Fall.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Best COD campaign?

My favourite Call of Duty campaign was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Granted, I've only played a few of them, so I don't have the most experience when it comes to discussing the campaigns of these games.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One Game

Hi TIMEBANDIT,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing and issue with installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Sometimes games will need to download extra content in the background for a better in-game experience. The game should launch normally and allow
    you to play all the features that come with it. For information on installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, check out:

Installation & Setup - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install: So, this happened like two weeks ago, and I was told by the Activision community that it was an Xbox problem, so I'm asking it here. So, my personal Xbox account doesn't own Modern Wardfare (MW),...
  3. Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .: I've been disconnected from the COD modern warfare servers . I went to the web-site support activision to look up info to solve problem and no luck . Can someone help me out ? I have ab XBox one ....
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I purchased this game from Target about a month ago. I have successfully downloaded everything to download to my Xbox. I am only trying to play offline. I can not play any game mode. It keeps...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: For those of you out there struggling to access the full game due to an error message reading “you are missing one or more multiplayer dlc packs” on xbox one i have found the solution. Your system...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: I bought COD Modern Warfare at walmart in a disc version, i downloaded everything i was supposed to, but now its saying i cant plag campaign nor mulitiplayer only warzone??!! i need help....
  7. Call of duty modern warfare problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare problems: Hi we have just purchased the full game on disc but when the main screen comes up,it says u need to purchase the game 8865779b-2e10-4166-b753-64cb8fb52721
  8. Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff': Today randomly I started receiving this error. I have looked up just about everything there is on this and I have tried every solution someone else has given that worked for them and none have...
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Home Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Home Sharing: My husband owns COD: Modern Warfare and up until today I’ve been able to play it on our home xbox without him being signed in. Now, i only have the option to play the free Warzone or purchase the...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: ok so I don't have time to play games a lot with my job so I feel its worthless to pay for gold when i don't use it ...but call of duty wont allow me to play offline multiplayer at all and keeps...