Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Operator Edition using the same Xbox account as the one I play the game on, but the special items from the DLC won't apply in-game. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr Reprise, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Dr Reprise
    Dr Reprise Guest

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character

I bought the Operator Edition using the same Xbox account as the one I play the game on, but the special items from the DLC won't apply in-game. I have all the DLC downloaded and installed on my Xbox - but absolutely none of the exclusive items unlocked.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

:)

Dr Reprise, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Sleeping Dog 05 Win User

He said he has it installed and is still not receiving the items, the same with my situation as well. How is linking him an article on where to find the items (THAT HE HAS INSTALLED) going to help him?
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi Dr Reprise,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question in reference to DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. To help clarify, is this in-game content such as weapons skins,I recommend to try this article:

Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One.

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting Activision Support report
    the issue.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

2019 full of great games

I literally just bit the bullet and went all in for the CoD: Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced edition.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the COD B04 unrealistic nature of the game, but MW looks amazing.

Fingers crossed.

Here's a link breaking down the different CoD:
    Modern Warfare Editions
    :
  6. WorstedOrphan Win User
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare: Hi, I'm not able to play Campaign mode even though we purchased disc. We also subscribed xbox live in order to play campaign mode. They kept on prompting us to purchase the game even though we...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: As soon as i click on the app it loads and then tell me to enter the code which i have done but it isnt working and hasnt worked all day. 11e16b31-3728-4ab3-a2c4-2a25f384185d
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I been having trouble, i try playing multiplayer and it said that i was missing some dlc packs and i whent to ready to install and nothing was there then i try to unistall the game to see id it...
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems: Using Xbox DVR to capture clips seems to not function properly when playing cod:mw. DVR will record clips that are less than 10 seconds, with no audio attached. I have lost many minutes of...
  7. Game sharing brothers call of duty modern warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing brothers call of duty modern warefare: Its not letting me play my brother call of duty modern warefare i have downloaded all the packs and its saying purchase the multiplayer when i have downloaded the packs can anyone help?...
  8. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: Game keeps kicking me out and checking for update when there isn't one. How do i stop it? 7 times in 3hrs,no update on xbox , game , or Microsoft.... 3ef14126-45d0-4768-9e02-8dbbb75d0512
  10. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating ‘You are...