Call of duty modern warfare refund not working

Discus and support Call of duty modern warfare refund not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (the new one) for fun but i didn’t really liked it. So i decided to return it, i went to my order history and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamranAhmad1, Feb 5, 2020.

1. KamranAhmad1
    KamranAhmad1 Guest

I bought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (the new one) for fun but i didn’t really liked it. So i decided to return it, i went to my order history and requested a refund. They send me email saying that they will reply in 72 hours. Its been 6 days they haven’t
    replied yet and i need my money back. Please someone help! What should i do?

:)

KamranAhmad1, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Mob Of The Dead Win User

MW4 Online Poster Leaked?

Why would they call it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 if there is a call of duty 4: modern warfare?
  3. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  5. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User
Thema:

1. Call of duty modern warfare refund not working - Similar Threads - Call duty modern

2. Call of duty modern warfare local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare local multiplayer: I cant play local multiplayer because it says my “data is corrupted or unusable” Any ideas why? definitely not storage as i have a brand new 8TB harddrive with barely any games on it,...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Olá! O novo jogo Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, tem tela dividida para jogar offline com um segundo controle? NAO ESTOU FALANDO DO MODO CAMPANHA. E também se tem os mesmos modos que os outros...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared: Hello, I purchased the game on disc. Installed Season one (S1) and all add-ons without issue. I was making good progress through S1 Campaign offline over several weeks. After a session along the...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS": Gotta say this has been the worst experience ever with a video game. I grew up playing COD and finally decided to pull the trigger with an Xbox one. Got home and realized I had to wait two days...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: I was trying to login to MW4 and I had recently updated it and as always It said "Restart is required after update" so I did and after I did a restart I could play it but now the restart thing...
  7. Season 2 call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season 2 call of duty modern warfare: I bought the game from the store but cant play the campaignfrezzes an shuts off.why e3e6d60f-9c9e-4348-abf4-83ae228d5d8e
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Soooo season 2 is now out on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. What does everyone think of it? Anything you think they should add or change? Let hear it! dab05ff0-38e6-4fc1-91b1-21b869ed8b2f
  9. Can’t reinstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t reinstall Call of Duty Modern Warfare from disc: Hello, I originally had COD MW installed successfully on my Xbox One X when the game came out but hadn’t played it yet. I went to finally start the campaign on 2/11 and it told me it was corrupt...
  10. Xbox one x call of duty modern warfare error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x call of duty modern warfare error: When installing the the game (Call of duty modern warfare ) all other games what has been updated after (example; Anthem, Warframe,or any game) stop working and I receive error message saying "...