Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

Discus and support Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KickRocks 7414, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare Remastered, and I want to buy some guns, weapons. I spent $99.99
    on the 13,000 CP points. Only to find out I cant use them to buy weapons, only supply drops ( what a waste of money). Can you please tell me how do i get to buy the BEST Guns, Weapons available. So I can have a fighting chance.

Thank you

:)

KickRocks 7414, Oct 12, 2019
  2. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2' and 'Dirt Rally' deserve to be remastered.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Is this possible???

Hey Noble! While I can't swear to what may come in the future, for the time being, the Legacy Edition is the only way to obtain MWR. According to Activision's FAQ:

How can I get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered?

"Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered is only available through the Legacy, Legacy Pro, and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare."

Can I play Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare?

"No, you must own Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully this answers your question. And who knows, maybe in the near future, they'll make it available separately! Seems like an odd revenue stream for them to close off permanently.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Hey there reddaro,

Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

HERE

"Xbox One

For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

I hope that helps and answered your question!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

Hello Cactus Jon 5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with your son's account.

The link
    that the ambassador provided is a great way to ensure that the home console feature is set up correctly. Do you see an error message or error code when your son tries to launch the game? Are you referring to the backwards compatible game of Call
    of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.: So a while ago I needed space on my xbox. So i deleted Modern Warfare. Recently I wanted to play it again however, when i went to install it again, it was not in my ready to install tab. Any...
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi: I need help bad. Has anyone else using a mobile hotspot/Wifi had a problem with the Dec 4th update for the new MW? I've had it updating since 8pm yesterday on mobile hotspot until about 3pm today,...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  5. Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare: Hello people! i have two issue.. when i’m playing Call of duty MW its not loading the fully map.. does anyone has fix for this problem?! it happens with the ground war maps. And i’m...
  6. Call of duty modern warfare load times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare load times: Loading the game takes 5 minutes, I haven't tried from internal but what I read that it crashes from internal. I have the xbox one x scorpio edition, so I'm not sure if it's my xbox that's the...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Why is there a mandatory 74 +/- Gb update after buying the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 disk for Xbox One. I pay over $100 for 100 Gb of downloadable data per month for my family. So for the...
  8. Call of duty modern warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warefare: After my game updated it wont start now ef52adc4-f815-4c22-8362-fea70909e278
  9. Can a female character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer wear a crew expendable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a female character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer wear a crew expendable...: I never play Call of Duty: Modern Ware Xbox One. 394dc3f8-7e1c-47d7-bc08-ab6ca75ba390
  10. J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...: [Title Translation-I bought the new Call or Duty Modern Warfare last and the game is in English and I can't change my language] Jai achete derniere ment le nouveaux call of duty modern warfare et...