call of duty modern warfare remastered

Discus and support call of duty modern warfare remastered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is cod modern warfare remastered is alive in xbox one now? Or dead? Worth a buy now? 9bf54803-b545-4a40-a83e-ab5e831c24df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, Mar 14, 2019.

1. call of duty modern warfare remastered

Is cod modern warfare remastered is alive in xbox one now? Or dead? Worth a buy now?

:)

chrisjericho001, Mar 14, 2019
  2. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  3. Jaymo1978 Win User

Is this possible???

Hey Noble! While I can't swear to what may come in the future, for the time being, the Legacy Edition is the only way to obtain MWR. According to Activision's FAQ:

How can I get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered?

"Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered is only available through the Legacy, Legacy Pro, and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare."

Can I play Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare?

"No, you must own Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully this answers your question. And who knows, maybe in the near future, they'll make it available separately! Seems like an odd revenue stream for them to close off permanently.
  4. SteelCityShadow Win User

Hey Guys :)

5. Mister Mascot Win User

Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Hey there reddaro,

Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

HERE

"Xbox One

For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

I hope that helps and answered your question!
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Thema:

call of duty modern warfare remastered

1. call of duty modern warfare remastered - Similar Threads - call duty modern

2. Can you play call of duty modern warfare 2 on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare 2 on Xbox one X: Hi wondering if anyone can help me I have got a Xbox one X but wondering if you can now play call of duty modern warfare 2 on the console and can you go to any second hand game shops and buy the...
  3. I can not play call of duty modern warfare 4 on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not play call of duty modern warfare 4 on xbox live: You need gold to play this game or why can not I play it on xbox live? e107c3b7-eb11-4472-bf0b-8866a73919b1
  4. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP: Hi guys, I've bought COD MW3 in digital midia and actually I have already installed the game and also had GOLD signature... BUT when I go to play the game (already installed and bought) a message...
  5. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP: Hi guys, I've bought COD MW3 in digital midia and actually I have already installed the game and also had GOLD signature... BUT when I go to play the game (already installed and bought) a message...
  6. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
  7. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 keeps freezing: Hey guys, My game keeps freezing during multiplayer when I'm in the lobby. It starts to freeze when I click on my "create a class" or when a game is about to start. I did some research on it and...
  8. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...: Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create...
  9. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Dear Microsoft can you do for september Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 backward compatible please? e9e035ee-e1d4-4c2a-a16d-934ca26430a5
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Will we see Modern Warfare 2 remastered or will we see in become backward compatible? d82a5883-681d-46a5-80f2-2e790f64b886