Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will continuously hard crash my Xbox One X on startup

Discus and support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will continuously hard crash my Xbox One X on startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare back when it first came out and played it for a few days and it would crash my Xbox One X so I just kinda forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Test34462, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Test34462
    Test34462 Guest

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will continuously hard crash my Xbox One X on startup

I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare back when it first came out and played it for a few days and it would crash my Xbox One X so I just kinda forgot about the game and didn't play it for a few months and just recently started trying to play it again thinking
    that someone would come out with an update for the game by now, but I guess I was wrong because it still hard crashes my Xbox. The game will turn off my Xbox fully and when I start my Xbox back up it will do a full restart and will come up will a screen that
    says that i need to "Make sure my Xbox is in a well ventilated place" which I can say that my Xbox is in a very well ventilated area. I have literally done everything I have seen, I have, cleared my cache, I have restarted my Xbox multiple times, I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled. At this point I am getting really frustrated that I can't play a $60 game on my $400 console. I'm really trying to figure out how I can fix this problem so I can play with my online friends. Please Help. Thanks.

:)

Test34462, Apr 10, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

More about an issue with MW: Link
  5. Test34462 Win User

Hey, I just did what you said and neither solution worked unfortunately, but Thank you for you help.
  6. Test34462 Win User

So my Xbox only crashes with this game, I have also changed the wall socket as well, and I don't know how to check my dashboard to see if it is the latest version but I do keep my Xbox up to date when an update comes out.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will continuously hard crash my Xbox One X on startup - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of duty modern warfare issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare issue: Hello, I am very irritated I was messing around with my Activision profile and somehow or other i unlinked my microsoft account. now it shows I’ve lost everything in call of duty. so I go back to...
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Xbox One... I have the disc for the game but when I open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Xbox One... I have the disc for the game but when I open the...: I don't ever want to play Warzone but apparently that's the only game mode I'm allowed to play. I insert the game disc and launch the game for it just to tell me I do not own the game and that I...
  4. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty modern warfare: So i just bought the disk version of moderwsrfare, xbox one. Although i already had the free warzone downloaded. Now when i put the disk verzion of the full game in my xbox, its not loading and...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare In-Game Currency from Fast Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare In-Game Currency from Fast Card: Am I the only one who bought one of these cards from a retailer and the redeemable code isn't long enough to be the correct one? I think I have been ripped off! Then I request a call and its not...
  6. Call of Duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty modern warfare: Ok so i purchased Call Of Duty Modern Warfare right? My brother wantes to also play with me so we did a nerwork transfer so he could go ahead and download the game and have it finished before his...
  7. Issues with access to content on call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with access to content on call of duty modern warfare: I can access warzone but multiplayer spec ops and the campaign all say i need to install the content which I already have installed. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the content with no luck...
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: My game has been making me start up a party and then go to game chat to hear people. Does anyone know why it’s doing this? 1b4d3d08-f57c-44ae-b236-733c1f9132fb
  9. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs....: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs. Please download and install" Then message indicating the store is unavailable. receive this message when...
  10. Xbox Live - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: Why can we not communicate in game or in lobby of Call of Duty MW3? We can not hear team mates nor can they hear us. 8b82fb0c-d4a7-456b-9627-6b777b3e7508