Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer

Discus and support Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything on the old threads (hard restarts, reinstalling etc.). Whenever I try and load into a game I get the "Match Started. Loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalumH1, May 5, 2021.

1. CalumH1
    CalumH1 Guest

I have tried everything on the old threads (hard restarts, reinstalling etc.).

Whenever I try and load into a game I get the "Match Started. Loading level" at the top and then nothing happens. I just get stuck in the lobby for eternity. It doesn't matter what map.

I have the following installed:

Multiplayer Pack

Mulitplayer/Spec Ops Compatability Pack

Data Pack 1

Data Pack 2

Campaign Pack 1 & 2

Multiplayer Pack 2 and 3

MW Multiplayer hasn't been working for months and is completely infuriating!

:)

CalumH1, May 5, 2021
  2. mr smokes alot5 Win User

Pre ordering modern warfare 2 remastered

Try everything that won't let me pre-order call of duty modern warfare remastered on

Xbox
  3. imatt B4M Win User

COD MW2: Can play 1 on live, not 2 ... AHHH HELP PLZ!!!!

Are you playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty: Black Ops? With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an issue could be you are trying to play split screen online multiplayer over Xbox Live. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not support split
    screen online multiplayer. On the other hand if you are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops split screen online multiplayer is support however both accounts must be gold subscriptions (unless the 2nd user is signed in as a guest). If this problem proceeds please
    power off your console and wait some time and try again. Good luck! :)
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Favourite COD?

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Faultless multiplayer
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @CalumH1, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please try checking your privacy and online safety settings first:

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. Call of duty Modern Warfare download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare download: I bought a disc of call of duty modern warfare, but when I downloaded, in game it showed I didn’t have it. I have warzone, I think the problem is that they have the same names so my Xbox thinks I...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I owned call of duty modern warfare on Xbox One and just upgraded to the Series X and every game transfered over but Modern Warfare . Am I going to have to purchase it again or can yall do...
  4. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I have tried downloading modern warfare for Xbox one but the packs are not coming up when I tried restarting the download, it only shows 3 packs and I have not installed the other packs after...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare/Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare/Cold War: So I purchased both Call of Duty Coldwar and Modern Warfare. I have installed both and played both games, campaign and online. However, if I'm on Warzone it keeps telling me to purchase Modern...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Transmission Error vigorous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Transmission Error vigorous: I can only get a handful of maps to successfully make a game match. I get a transmission error vigorous every time. I have not found any solution and it makes the game unplayable. Why is it I...
  8. Call of duty modern warfare xbox one vigor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare xbox one vigor: Flashback of one year ago vigorous error msg. Not letting me play half of the multiplayer screens tried all repairs shutdowns and painstaking reload of al updates not working...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Blueprint Maps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Blueprint Maps: I bought Call of duty Cold war a few weeks back and ever since then it has completely destroyed my Xbox. I have been unable to play any full multiplayer games but once I uninstalled the game the...
  10. call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.: Bought disc version of COD MW. Astonished at size of downloads - main issue is that I cannot play without data pack 1 but data pack 1 is shows as 'Not currently available'. Currently in a loop of...