call of duty modern warfare

Discus and support call of duty modern warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought modern warfare on disc and when i load it up the game is still telling me to buy the game and it wont let me play campaign or multiplayer i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PyR0_PlayZ, Jun 30, 2020.

1. PyR0_PlayZ
    PyR0_PlayZ Guest

i bought modern warfare on disc and when i load it up the game is still telling me to buy the game and it wont let me play campaign or multiplayer i have everything installed. can anyone help??

:)

PyR0_PlayZ, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Mob Of The Dead Win User

MW4 Online Poster Leaked?

Why would they call it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 if there is a call of duty 4: modern warfare?
  3. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
  6. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
Thema:

1. call of duty modern warfare - Similar Threads - call duty modern

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating ‘You are...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up: I bought 2400 COD points 10 days ago, yet i still have yet to recieve them. I have the purchase on my order history on Xbox for $21.19. I can’t contact Activision. Anything anyone can do?...
  4. This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...: The reset fix does not work. I have reset using both methods. I even did away with all the games accept for COD/MW. The campaign continue to say the DLC is missing. I must say, there shouldn't be...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - download failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - download failure: Hi, I bought the box of Call of Duty Modern Warfare and have downloaded all of the packages (156GB). When I want to play I am told that "You do not own or are missing the Delts Pack 1 DLC. Please...
  6. Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work: I purchased the disc from the shop and after downloading over a 100GB of data I am still not able to play this game it tells me "You do not own or are missing the Data Pack 1 & 2 & Special Ops...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working: We have Call of Duty Modern Warfare and it ids not working. Our Gold pass did expire but we recently resigned up. But still the MW wont start. We also cant get any updates to show to then...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Restart Loop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Restart Loop?: Sometimes after playing a few other games and I go to load up Modern Warfare it will load for a bit then do a restart loop. It doesn't occur after saying Update requires restart either. I will...
  9. Call of duty Modern Warfare( warzone )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Modern Warfare( warzone ): Was curious on how to set up a system link with two xbox to play some local multiplayer using two different tvs. 295ba978-0e71-4a6b-a586-26aab5152747
  10. call of duty modern wafare

in XBoX on Consoles
    call of duty modern wafare: I purchase and download the game of my console, all I wanted to do is to play the campaign. but I can't play because it asking me to purchase something else to play with other people all I want is...