Call of Duty MW memory error 13-71

Discus and support Call of Duty MW memory error 13-71 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my Xbox one S for the past few days keep displaying "memory error 13-71" ? The other online games such as Modern warfare remaster and black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DelcoRadio, Jun 6, 2020.

1. DelcoRadio
    DelcoRadio Guest

Why does my Xbox one S for the past few days keep displaying "memory error 13-71" ?

The other online games such as Modern warfare remaster and black out 4 have no issues getting online and playing

with the Xbox one S.

I have tried taking out and putting back in the disk for MW to play warzone, I've tried restart console, I've freed up several hundred

Gigabytes of memory and I've unplugged and plugged back in the console from the back.

Please Help!

:)

DelcoRadio, Jun 6, 2020
  2. ROLLYno1 Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

MEMORY ERROR: 13-71. Call of Duty Warzone......??????
  3. Marquiz2012 Win User

As soon as you get the error, close the game
    Go to your console's options and select without an Internet connection
    After a fault window select disconnect mode as soon as you're in the lobby
    Once you've been moved to the offline lobby, reconnect to the Internet
    You will be transferred back to the online lobby but no longer faults, but for you not to be replayed leave any regiment and block all invitations to regiments.
  4. NE SavageQueen Win User

Hello, that is a known issue that Infinity Ward are aware of and will provide a fix on a future update of MW. In the meantime you can try this workaround: Firstly, you need to make sure that the Xbox you are using is set as your home Xbox.
    Now make a random second account.
    You need to sign in into the Call of Duty Warzone with this name.
    Once in the multiplayer lobby, you need to switch profiles to your normal gamer tag.
    Then press Y then go over to the “regiments” section and press the left stick to delete the regiment that’s causing this error.
    Hit the X button to block regiment invites. If that doesn’t help, attempt to go offline, go into campaign and turn off crossplay from the menu there, then you might be able to get into MP, then leave the regiment and it may fix the error. If that doesn’t
    help you could also attempt to reach out to official Activision support for further help. You can contact official activision support @ATVIassist on twitter, activision assist on facebook and on their contact website here: https://support.activision.com/contact_us
  5. oldrimba Win User

My acount has a broblem

Buongiorno Il problema e' per il gioco"call of duty warfare " Il codice errore è Memory error 13-71 Sono 3 giorni. Che non funziona più Grazie per l'interessamento
  6. AlainLHUILLIER Win User

Call of Duty Memory Error 13 - 71

many thanks

I resolved so by this way yesterday

Good game
Thema:

1. Call of Duty MW memory error 13-71 - Similar Threads - Call Duty memory

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating ‘You are...
  3. Call of duty war zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty war zone: In call of duty war zone there are hackers and cheeted and its making very one angry including me becuase everytime I join a lobby they always pick on me and others players and the game is always...
  4. Call of duty war zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty war zone: My call of duty war zone isnt working after me deleting n redownloading it costly game For it to not br working n all packs have been downloaded as well how do i solve this or can i...
  5. Error memory 13 71 Call of Duty: War Zone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error memory 13 71 Call of Duty: War Zone: Por mas quejas que pongo en su pagina desde hace tres semanas no se ponen en contacto conmigo para dar seguimiento o solución, pero ninguna de las dos opciones fue reciba por parte deMicrosoft,...
  6. Memory Error 13-71 how do I fix this. Call of duty mw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory Error 13-71 how do I fix this. Call of duty mw: Help i cant fix this memory error 13-71 45f877bf-d6bd-4023-8367-62a9c4b495f6
  7. Call of Duty Memory Error 13 - 71

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Memory Error 13 - 71: I recently bought CoD Modern Warfare, the game played fine for the first few days now whenever I load it up, I get “Memory Error 13 - 71” and can’t play. Nothing I have tried or researched had...
  8. Call of Duty Memory Error 13 - 71

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Memory Error 13 - 71: I recently bought CoD Modern Warfare, the game played fine for the first few days now whenever I load it up, I get “Memory Error 13 - 71” and can’t play. Nothing I have tried or researched had...
  9. Memory error 13-71 for call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Memory error 13-71 for call of duty modern warfare: 1. Go online to the activision website and log in to your account. 2. Go to your account and unlink your activision account from your xbox profile. 3. Load up Call of Duty Modern warfare on your...
  10. call of duty ghost error "memory 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghost error "memory 2": Hi , I want the admins to see my post , i have the problem when i open the campaign "memory 2" since i have downloaded the last update of cod ghost this a big problem i want u to solve it or...