Call of Duty MW3

Discus and support Call of Duty MW3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for more players to join me and some friends. We play usually as a group of 6 to avoid people who dont play like us. We like to call out spots,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MMAI Swattpup89, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Call of Duty MW3

Looking for more players to join me and some friends. We play usually as a group of 6 to avoid people who dont play like us. We like to call out spots, set up routes, and use tactics. We tend to spit a lot of game and act tough but are there to have fun
    as a group. We usually play at night and there is swearing sometimes so we tend to stay in the more mature crowd to avoid problems. If you would like to join us in playing or just come play against us then let me know. Dont be afraid to message me or add me,
    either works for me. Hope to hear from you soon.

:)

MMAI Swattpup89, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Team Klepek
    Team Klepek Guest
    call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.

Team Klepek, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.

A Proud Gay Man, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Team Klepek Win User

call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
  5. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
  6. DavidMFC2103 Win User

amigos

Agrega si juegas call of duty mw3
  7. Bow2 MerK Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

To be fair all Call of dutys are fun and have their ups and hardly any downs just the Lag part. But if were to say top 5 it would be in order 1.Call of duty Mw2 2.Call of duty Mw3 3.Call of duty Black ops1 4.Call of duty Black ops 3 5.Call of duty Ghost(Gungame).
  8. Michael eRs-96C59D09 Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack

ok sell homefront and save your money for call of duty MW3
Thema:

Call of Duty MW3

1. Call of Duty MW3 - Similar Threads - Call Duty MW3

2. Call of Duty MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3: I was deranked from level 80 back to level 1. Is it possible to get the rank back? Don't want to start all over! a1b0295e-9b5f-413b-978a-2dbbdb7caebe
  3. My call of duty mw3 is not working it says it is not bakwared compatible but I know it is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty mw3 is not working it says it is not bakwared compatible but I know it is ...: my call of duty mw3 is not working it say its not bakwared compayable but i know it is because I played it yesterday b5bcf16c-1a75-47e4-88d2-e4a3fc444d52
  4. Call Of Duty: MW3 Compatibility Issuses.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: MW3 Compatibility Issuses.: I was wondering what is the deal with Modern warfare 3 since its backwards compatible but missing some of the DLC map/camos content that I purchased with the season Pass back in the Xbox 360 day...
  5. my account on Call Of Duty MW3 has been hack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account on Call Of Duty MW3 has been hack: Hello, I was playing to Call of duty mw3, when i joined a game with a hacker "XBOX360LSBEST", he disconected me and he hack my account, so now i'm lvl 1. I was lvl max because i played to this...
  6. My favourite games form the Xbox one where resident evil 6 and call of duty mw3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My favourite games form the Xbox one where resident evil 6 and call of duty mw3.: My favourite two games from the Xbox 360 were resident evil 6 and call of duty mw3. Both of these have been voted 109,000 times for backwards compatibility and they still aren't backwards...
  7. Call of Duty MW3 DLC won't work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC won't work!: I purchased a BRAND NEW sealed Call of Duty MW3 from Amazon.com. It included a DLC for Collection 1, which includes extra Spec Ops missions. I would love to play these, but the download code...
  8. XBL and MW3 + Other Call of Duty Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL and MW3 + Other Call of Duty Titles: When MW3 first came out there was a lot of talk about how Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games would deal with cheaters and boosters. Gaining in-game rank or obtaining weapon camouflage harms...
  9. Can't connect regular controller to a Call of Duty: MW3 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect regular controller to a Call of Duty: MW3 Console: My kids received a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - XBOX 360 Console for Christmas. It was bought from a Gaming Store, and had only one MW 3 controller with it. They were given a regular (plain...
  10. Call Of Duty MW3 Wireless controller analog sticks no longer responding.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty MW3 Wireless controller analog sticks no longer responding.: I am not sure why but the analog sticks on one of my COD MW3 wireless controller just stopped working last night. The odd thing is, the dpad and buttons still work fine. There was no physical...