Call of duty not working online properly

Discus and support Call of duty not working online properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I go to use cod modern warfare, i sit in the online lobby waiting for maps to start. Sometimes the maps dont even load up, it just crashes and says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Markwhiteley2, May 3, 2021 at 9:12 PM.

1. Call of duty not working online properly

I go to use cod modern warfare, i sit in the online lobby waiting for maps to start. Sometimes the maps dont even load up, it just crashes and says error.

whats going on?

:)

Markwhiteley2, May 3, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  2. BeIieveLand Win User

xbox one kinect

mine wont work online with call of duty.. tried everything
  3. Ross d g 1996 Win User

Unable to redeem code for 12 months of xbox live gold

It doesn't work, I've waited 8-9 hours for the codes to work properly and it didn't. When I found this... support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status, it keeps telling me about Call of Duty leader boards instead of the answer
    I wanted.
  4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

COD Black OPS Multiplayer - Waiting for 5 more Players ...

this is properly not a problem with your console, but it could be a problem with the call of duty servers. you would need to contact treyarch
  5. MR OYKOT Win User

installing the game offline then having a patch

"OTHER GAMES LIKE FORZA 5 OR DR3"

I

\I/

Hello I believe I found an answer install your game offline and go online there should be an update if you click accept it should start it and your game will look like its installing again but it is actually installing the update and it will give you a
    percentage however this does not work for "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS"

"CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS TUTORIAL"

I

\I/

for it to work for "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS" you need to have a friend who installed the update and can play online to invite you and then it will ask you to update hope this works for you!
  6. Zombie Harvest Win User

Call Of Duty Online

[quote user="Come Get Some"]

To me it looks like a scaled down version of the console COD. The article does really give enough info to indicate if this is "everything the COD gamer has ever asked for". From the info in the video and the article, I cant tell if this is better then
    the XBOX versions of COD that we play. Other then its free, what makes the online version better then the console version.

One more thing, the article says the COD Online version is a free to play - micro transaction game. Does that mean that it would be free to start but players will eventually have to pay for higher levels and more advanced features like higher level guns,
    perks, equipment, maps, kill streaks, game types, etc?

I am not complaining about that model. Sony does this with DC Online on PSO. It works well there. Maybe it would work well in China.

[/quote]

Well the fact that China has had a ban on consoles since the last decade i think Activision is actually going to make sure the devs go all out just for China. Thats the hook in the backs of the players. Activi$ion says "Hey lets make a free mmo for China
    only and actually regularly update it". Then when the game gets praise they release a P2p version and we get into the same situation we have now.
Thema:

Call of duty not working online properly

1. Call of duty not working online properly - Similar Threads - Call duty working

2. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S: I felt like I needed to bring awareness to the fact that Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War will not load on my Xbox One S. It launches, but it will stay stuck on the Season 3 loading screen until...
  3. Call duty Modern Warfare. Split screen won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call duty Modern Warfare. Split screen won't work.: It loads up until you get to the map. And then it boots you. Off b421e314-c889-4b25-b4bf-a3a531af4238
  4. Call of Duty Cold War not working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War not working anymore: Hey, I downloaded Cold War back in Nov. 2020 on Xbox one X and I had no issues playing it until Dec. 26th. During December, there was a free play trial for Cold War that ended right after...
  5. MY CALL OF DUTY ISNT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY CALL OF DUTY ISNT WORKING: I own call of duty cold on the box series x and its just not loading for me when I attempt to open cold war it ends up going to a back screen and it just doesn't load if anyone knows any fixes...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working with disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working with disc: Hi, I have the disc for Call of Duty : Modern warfare and even after installing it (with or without the updates or additional packs) it keeps asking me to purchase it! I have tried re-installing...
  7. Call of Duty 3 (2006) Not working online at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 3 (2006) Not working online at all: Call of Duty 3 (2006) is not working online at all, you can't see the games list, you can't connect to games, you can't start games. Absolutely nothing is working! Has CoD3 been took offline ? The...
  8. Call Of Duty Cold War Not Working (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War Not Working (Xbox One S): Hi, so recently i got the trial for call of duty cold war zombies however the day after i went and bought the actual game. i tried installing it however it didn't start the download until i...
  9. Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.: SO this has been going on for a while now When ever I try to launch cold war it says that the games currupted and that I need to uninstall it then reinstall I have done that at lest a dozen times...
  10. Call of duty disk not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty disk not working: Before christmas i downloaded black ops cold war free trial on my xbox one and on christmas day i recieved the full game on disk and an xbox series x. After setting up my series x with the same...