Call of Duty Operator Edition

Discus and support Call of Duty Operator Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings all, I purchased the operator edition of Call of Duty and the following items are missing. Please advise. Each Operator Pack includes a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pierrejunior1, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Call of Duty Operator Edition

Greetings all,

I purchased the operator edition of Call of Duty and the following items are missing. Please advise.

Each Operator Pack includes a themed Operator skin, cosmetic weapon variant, and additional bonus content.

- Custom In-Game Tactical Knife

- 'All Ghillied Up' Operator Pack

- 'Crew Expendable' Operator Pack

- 'War Pig' Operator Pack

:)

pierrejunior1, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I Think you need ask help on Activision Support,
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Used purchase, this or Battlefield3?

Battlefield 3 is easy to transfer to from Call of Duty. Look for operation metro team death match exactly like Call of Duty.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

Try clearing the cache, logging out and logging in again, if you don't receive it yet I think it's a delay in the game payout.
  5. RealStormRebel Win User

If the packs were not automatically installed you may want to search them in the store and see if they have a option to install, if not contact support at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content
  6. YongbinZhang_25 Win User

I already installed everything but still nothing in my account yet
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Operator Edition - Similar Threads - Call Duty Operator

2. Having a problem with call of duty modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with call of duty modern warfare 3: Why am i having a huge problem with modern warfare 3 it keeps on saying communication with Xbox live server has been interrupted what do I supposed to do about this I have literally turn off my...
  3. Call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: When i try loading call od duty modern warfare it says there is an update required and i update it like it says and then it says update complete then it requires a restart and then it restarts...
  4. Call of Duty MW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW: Whe the game starts it's saying update needed and restart. Once it's starts it's says updated completed successfully. But when it starts the game it's keeps saying update needed over again and...
  5. Is there any Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox avatars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox avatars?: I find me a toy revolver: Blackout edition and I think there other call of duty: Blackout xbox avatar but I can't find it 10ccb178-a56f-428d-ab7c-4b0b5b7d05dd
  6. Call of Duty no can play since an old XBox tag logging into

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty no can play since an old XBox tag logging into: I recently purchased Call of Duty. Once installed my son lost his ability to play his Call of Duty on PC. My gamer tag is auto logging into his Activision and we can find no way to stop this. I...
  7. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  8. Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...: Hola Quiero comprar un control, pero no sé cuál es compatible con el motorola para jugar Call of Duty, ¿Alguien me podría asesorar? [Translation -Hi I want to buy a control, but I don't know...
  9. Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition: I redeemed Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition on mt xbox account. But I didn't get any points in the game neither the multiplayer packs in the game...
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character: I bought the Operator Edition using the same Xbox account as the one I play the game on, but the special items from the DLC won't apply in-game. I have all the DLC downloaded and installed on my...