call of duty update loop/not loading

Discus and support call of duty update loop/not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; some people are finding that they are stuck in a loop while trying to update call of duty modern warfare or the game is loading up but not recognising... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBA_Hype, Feb 14, 2020.

1. XBA_Hype
    XBA_Hype Guest

some people are finding that they are stuck in a loop while trying to update call of duty modern warfare or the game is loading up but not recognising the dlc is installed.

work around thats worked for most is to uninstall and reinstall the game.

:)

XBA_Hype, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Kalmarn Win User

I made a video with tips to try:

https://youtu.be/sGvitfkGpKw
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks for the update. However, if that doesn't work for others then they should contact Activision Support for more help
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

thanks Onyx

if anyone does need it, here is the Activision support link -> Activision Support
  5. TimCunard Win User

Error Code 416B-0000-D080-0200-807B-0194

Popped in my call of duty cd and loaded it up. After doing a successful updated and loaded normal, so it is not my xbox.
  6. Lunch Box1912 Win User

Why can't I watch crtv on xbox one?

No error message, the video player opens on the page, and the loading loop arrow on the video player just loops and loops never playing the video.

It used to work before the last update to Edge.
Thema:

1. call of duty update loop/not loading - Similar Threads - call duty update

2. Call of Duty Update not finishing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Update not finishing: So ive beeb sitting here for 2 hours trying to get the game installed and it finally installed but yet. A update came out so now i have that to do and i start it now im stuck at 11.3% and have no...
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi: I need help bad. Has anyone else using a mobile hotspot/Wifi had a problem with the Dec 4th update for the new MW? I've had it updating since 8pm yesterday on mobile hotspot until about 3pm today,...
  4. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  5. mijn call of duty black ops 4 start niet meer na de last update [Translation - My Call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mijn call of duty black ops 4 start niet meer na de last update [Translation - My Call of...: ik heb hulp nodig mijn call of duty black ops 4 start niet meer na de laatste update en ik heb alles geprobeerd en ik word wel een beetje gek van kan iemand mij helpen mvg [Translation - I...
  6. Call of duty ww2- kick out of game when trying to load multiplayer since update JULY 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ww2- kick out of game when trying to load multiplayer since update JULY 2018: Hi, Since installing the update of about 6.5 GB end of july 2018. When i try to load multiplayer, the game will kick me out back to the xbox dashboard without an error code. Can anyone list...
  7. had to update call of duty ww2 yesterday, after update went to play game and it kicks me back ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    had to update call of duty ww2 yesterday, after update went to play game and it kicks me back ...: had to update call of duty ww2 yesterday, after update went to play game and it kicks me back to home screen every time, I reset my xbox one and still does same, my other games like fortnite and...
  8. Since update yesterday call of duty ww2 kicks me out at start of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since update yesterday call of duty ww2 kicks me out at start of game: Hi, looking for help please?.. Since the new attack of the undead updates yesterday for cod ww2 I have had trouble with playing games online, it kicks me out at the start back to the home screen....
  9. Help call of duty black ops update not showing up in queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help call of duty black ops update not showing up in queue: help! I'm trying to update my Xbox one disc copy of call of duty black ops 3 and it's not showing up in my queue and when I click on the icon for call of duty black ops 3 (witch does mot say it's...
  10. Xbox One Call of Duty WW2 Update "stuck" at 100%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Call of Duty WW2 Update "stuck" at 100%: So my Call of Duty WW2 had an update and has been stuck at 100% for a few days, I've attempted to pause the update and uninstall the game nothing happens. And yes I did try a hard restart and it...