Call of Duty Vietnam

Discus and support Call of Duty Vietnam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who wants to see COD Vietnam in the near future? 31f33702-a3e2-484d-89e2-e9e6cdc18795 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AoX Surfcat, May 14, 2019.

1. AoX Surfcat
    AoX Surfcat Guest

Call of Duty Vietnam

Who wants to see COD Vietnam in the near future?

:)

AoX Surfcat, May 14, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

COD: Advanced Warfare

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  4. Frankru85 Win User

COD Predictions at E3

Call of Duty Vietnam game maybe.
  5. AoX Surfcat Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

Infinity Ward will come out with a new Call Of Duty called

Call Of Duty Vietnam and will feature music from the 60s and 70s
  6. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

COD Predictions at E3

One of the call of duty game is already based in around this era. Call of Duty (the 1st) is based off the Vietnam war and that zombie series was the best.
Thema:

Call of Duty Vietnam

1. Call of Duty Vietnam - Similar Threads - Call Duty Vietnam

2. New Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Call of Duty: I hope it's good and stays true to the first 3 in terms of story. 7e6263a7-c751-40bd-996a-8f5481ea3085
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...
  4. Cronus max (teso, call of duty, et autre) (Cronus max (teso, call of duty, and other))

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cronus max (teso, call of duty, et autre) (Cronus max (teso, call of duty, and other)): Bonjour, en ce moment il y a un flėau sur sur teso et bien d'autre jeux, une cle coute environ 80€, je me suis renseigner sur cet objet qui n'est pas un product officiel, Microsoft pourrais...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops: Please add them in gamepass that will be neat. f04330d2-1274-4442-9c84-9dd76abc425e
  6. Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers: So after a couple of weeks playing multi player I have set some of my soldiers as fit for me, no problem right? After playing half of a day yesterday, took a break came back an hour later and all...
  7. Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360: So, this is an issue I have had since I started playing Call Of Duty 2, the friggin achievements appear in Japanese/ Korean, can't really tell the difference. But only when viewed on the xbox, not...
  8. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  9. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  10. FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...: So I put a holographic sight and all of the sudden, I was getting lots of eliminations and I liked the close view. Is this cheating? Please answer my question, thank you....