Call Of Duty Warzone kicking me out

Discus and support Call Of Duty Warzone kicking me out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I try and go into Warzone It lets me get into the lobby but if I try and go into a match it kicks me out of the game and puts me on the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michelebaker1, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Call Of Duty Warzone kicking me out

every time I try and go into Warzone It lets me get into the lobby but if I try and go into a match it kicks me out of the game and puts me on the home screen. I have tried unplugging my xbox and plugging it back in, restarting my xbox, unplugging and plugging back in the router, and restarting the xbox. Is there anything else that I can do or does anyone know what is wrong?

:)

michelebaker1, Jun 21, 2021
  2. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

3. Tz RyZe Win User

Your favorite game

definitely call of duty warzone
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox one Turtle beach recon 70

Is this only an issue with Call of Duty Warzone?
  5. RIFFBEAR Win User

Just bought a XBOX ONE X and am having a disaster of an experience.. :(

Yes some call of duty WARZONE....

I have paused that download and it still wont let me play the game...
  6. ROLLYno1 Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

MEMORY ERROR: 13-71. Call of Duty Warzone......??????
Thema:

Call Of Duty Warzone kicking me out

1. Call Of Duty Warzone kicking me out - Similar Threads - Call Duty Warzone

2. Call of Duty: Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Warzone: My game frezzes then crashes when I play any game mode except for rebirth 76860a52-2ee6-4a87-a52d-4c2e4df5cc15
  3. I cannot receive game invites from xbox players on Call of Duty Warzone

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot receive game invites from xbox players on Call of Duty Warzone: Hello, Since I have had my PC (Beginning of May 2021), I have not been able to receive invites when I play CoD Warzone. It only happens when Xbox players send it to me. It doesn't even work in...
  4. Call of Duty Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone: I've been playing warzone for about a year now and it has been fine. But now it is unusable. I can load into lobby's fine, but when I go to load into a map it freezes and kicks me out to the Xbox...
  5. Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone: Hi, I am having issues where I am being kicked out from any game lobby when starting a game on Call Of Duty Warzone. I have googled and read conflicting posts on many sites that it could be a game...
  6. Call of duty Warzone crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Warzone crossplay: Hello guys, I am a player in the game Warzone and I usually play on Xbox. I made a blizzard account and linked it to my activisiom account but now my cod points are not adding up. What does that...
  7. Purchased Call of Duty Warzone points, never got points, but got charged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Call of Duty Warzone points, never got points, but got charged.: I purchased Call of Duty Warzone points, after I clicked purchase, game said error occurred, don't worry restart game and items will be there. Microsoft charged me for the points and I never got...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone Shutoff issue

in XboX Insiders
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone Shutoff issue: The only time I encounter the issue is when I play COD warzone. As of late it has been Berdanks Trios It shuts my Xbox off and make my controller blink into pairing mode. I then have to hard...
  9. Call of duty MW Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW Warzone: I recently got banned while trying to start up cod only to have it close without reason or notification multiple times. However i was using cheat engine to mod a phone game on blue stacks called...
  10. Xbox series X : Call of duty Warzone High definition Pack 2 and 3 not avalaible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X : Call of duty Warzone High definition Pack 2 and 3 not avalaible.: Hi, The issue (if it is actually an issue) is that I cant make both high definition packs 2 and 3 get installed at the same time. Either 2 or 3 shows as "Available" in the game "file management"...