Call of Duty won't work

Discus and support Call of Duty won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Call of Duty won't work.gives me that something went wrong crap message. I've unplugged, restarted, soft boot hard boot several times. O and disc is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x NOO NOO x, Jun 3, 2014.

1. x NOO NOO x
    x NOO NOO x Guest

Call of Duty won't work

My Call of Duty won't work.gives me that something went wrong crap message. I've unplugged, restarted, soft boot hard boot several times. O and disc is clean and not scratched. Just keeps flashing back and for on the Call of Duty screen (the one that's just
    a view like from space ).

:)

x NOO NOO x, Jun 3, 2014
  2. 5 games say the instalation has stoped and they won't let you play them and it sucks

they won't let you play them and it really sucks that it won't work for Madden 18, call of duty WW2, and deer hunting relod

BrunetteComa20, Jun 3, 2014
  3. 0x80070001

call of duty black ops 3 won't download ???

skillskills1122, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Delta4 SJ
    Delta4 SJ Guest

Call of Duty won't work

You'll need to delete and re-install the game. Had this issue a while back.

Delta4 SJ, Jun 3, 2014
Thema:

Call of Duty won't work

1. Call of Duty won't work - Similar Threads - Call Duty won't

2. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't load: I have Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on digital download. I tried to play it yesterday and it came up saying that I have to insert game disc or I don't gave the rights to play it which I do as I...
  4. Call of duty black ops 2 won't load or read/download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 2 won't load or read/download: Hey I'm having so much trouble trying to get my Xbox 360 black ops 2 disc to download on my Xbox one. I've tried everything and nothing works.....I really really want to play the game and I don't...
  5. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition won't install​​.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition won't install​​.: Hi, My Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition won't install. When I put the disk in it takes me to Games and Apps section and says when I've installed content it will show here but...
  6. Call of Duty 2 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 2 won't launch: bought black Ops 2 from store. Downloaded and won't launch. Freezes on screen and kicks out to main screen. Tried power down, clearing cache on saved games etc... Any suggestions? Bought the...
  7. Call of duty: black ops 2 game season pass won't let me access maps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: black ops 2 game season pass won't let me access maps.: I bought the season and I can't access the maps. I have tried redownloading it. I have tried deleting my profile and adding it back. But i don't know what's wrong....
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops won't log into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops won't log into Xbox live: I played a few hours ago and now everytime I try to log into multiplayer or zombies it says my xbox can't connect to live. I have tested connection and deployed into actual Xbox one live multiple...
  9. My Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Call of Duty Black Ops 2 won't start: I started playing my Call of Duty Black Ops 2 yesterday and a few hours later I tried playing it again and it wouldn't play . It told me to "Download the Blu-ray app" and it asked me " Did I own...
  10. Call of Duty edition Xbox One Controller won't turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty edition Xbox One Controller won't turn on.: So this is rather irritating, but I was playing ESO for a few and decided to go outside a smoke a cigarette. Which only took about 5 mins but when I came back I noticed it said my controller...