Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

Discus and support Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sqree, Sep 21, 2020.

1. sqree
    sqree Guest

Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed within a week but it started again last week but this time its still messed up and i wanted to bring some
    awareness to it because it needs to get fixed asap because the game is already dying out and this one bug is putting the nail to the coffin if its gonna continue

:)

sqree, Sep 21, 2020
  2. sqree Win User

i play on the xbox 360 and i deleted the system cache and still got the bug but i want to mention that my friends play on xbox one and they told me they have the same issue issue as well im pretty sure it has to do with the servers
  3. LarryColeman4 Win User

I know you don't want to do it but you might have to delete everything and re download it. It's sort of like most games with irreplaceable bugs, unless they come out with patch for it. Highly unlikely.
  4. AG282 Win User

Hi, I play on xbox one and after i factory restarted my xbox and then kept the games it didnt instantly work. You leave in on the black for 5-10 mins and then it should be working and then once you quit and then play again it instantly worked
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello sqree,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Call of Duty: World at War. If you are playing on Xbox One, please try performing a

power-cycle.
    If you are on Xbox 360, please attempt to clear your
    Xbox 360 System Cache

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Favourite COD?

Either Call of Duty 3 or World at War. Both were incredible. Call of Duty 3 still has the best multiplayer in the series.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu - Similar Threads - Call Duty World

2. Call of duty world at war black screen problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty world at war black screen problem: I got the game like two weeks ago and every time I go into the game and then solo it loads into a black screen. There is nothing i can do and have to restart the game to get back into the menu....
  3. call of duty world at war...game settings loading issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty world at war...game settings loading issues?: the last couple of days there has been some issues regarding world at war game settings / menu screen freezes now and again at the start menu the white storage pop up screen freezes when signed...
  4. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  5. Call of Duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty world at war: Trying to play Call of Duty World at War on Xbox live and it reads: This profile is not allowed to play Xbox live? Is there something wrong with the game? 4a99a371-867e-42d0-9321-eb67309e7fde
  6. Call of duty world war II Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty world war II Xbox live: My question is I was playing Xbox live call of duty world war II today and there are a few of my divisions were blocked with an "! "Why is that ?there was never an issue until today...
  7. Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War: With the latest sale on Xbox, World at War is on sale and I was trying to gift it to a friend but there was no option. After looking on the support page it says some games don't have the "gift"...
  8. Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War: With the latest sale on Xbox, World at War is on sale and I was trying to gift it to a friend but there was no option. After looking on the support page it says some games don't have the "gift"...
  9. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.: Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games...
  10. Call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty world at war: every time I try to purchase I keep getting this. Please see picture. Please help 0f09f673-d50b-4930-80ee-20ad65d66437

Users found this page by searching for:

1. world at war downloading game settings