Call of duty world war II Xbox live

Discus and support Call of duty world war II Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question is I was playing Xbox live call of duty world war II today and there are a few of my divisions were blocked with an "! "Why is that ?there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DadFlink, Feb 12, 2019.

1. DadFlink
    DadFlink Guest

My question is I was playing Xbox live call of duty world war II today and there are a few of my divisions were blocked with an "! "Why is that ?there was never an issue until today

:)

DadFlink, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Flink,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Thank you for the information regarding this issue. We understand this has been frustrating and want to help as best as we can. I looked into this and noticed that a few others were having this issue as well.

I would recommend trying to power
    cycle the console by holding the
    power button for 10 seconds on the Xbox itself (not the controller).

If that does not work then try a
    Soft Factory Reset
    . You can also visit

The Activision Support Community
    to see what others have tried.

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Let us know if that helps!
  4. DadFlink Win User

That I do not know, I do know I was in multiplayer I was making some changes to my soldier I went to go play a round of war and when it wanted me to choose a division three of my divisions were dark and had an"! "In front of it and I couldn't choose them,
    so I tried a different game like team deathmatch and again a few of my divisions were dark and had an"!" In front of it and I searched and searched in the call of duty game and I couldn't find anything under the news or in the headquarters or anything. I don't
    understand why they were blocked all of a sudden
  5. usmsFBI2015 Win User

Are there any game announcements on a forum explaining why they are there?
  6. noboundz Win User

Why do people blame COD for other people copying it?

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"] I think after WaW the story in call of duty games went down hill. [/quote]

World at War was based on World War II though... I'd say future installments had more creativity in that they weren't heavily based on something that already happened.
Thema:

1. Call of duty world war II Xbox live - Similar Threads - Call duty world

2. Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War: With the latest sale on Xbox, World at War is on sale and I was trying to gift it to a friend but there was no option. After looking on the support page it says some games don't have the "gift"...
  3. Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War: With the latest sale on Xbox, World at War is on sale and I was trying to gift it to a friend but there was no option. After looking on the support page it says some games don't have the "gift"...
  4. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.: Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games...
  5. Xbox one Call of duty World War II issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Call of duty World War II issue: We have downloaded the new game COD WW2 game and all loaded well but go to play we get the message, The call of duty WW2 service is not available at this time, please try again... error... no...
  6. Call of duty world at war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty world at war: call of duty world at war zombies won't let me play online anymore says I'm negative xp points d20ed45a-d345-4d78-bf44-27bcc67786da
  7. call of duty world war ll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty world war ll: I downloaded call of duty digitally and i can't access the beta and i have no clue on how yo get it 583a27f5-dcb8-4d04-a63f-b937fc02609e
  8. Call of Duty World at War Online problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War Online problem: Yesterday i brought a Xbox One S and today i wanted to buy a game which was backwards compatible. So i brought Call Of Duty world at war in the hope that the online would still work and i may be...
  9. I pre ordered call of duty world at war 2 Do i get the game too when it comes out and the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered call of duty world at war 2 Do i get the game too when it comes out and the ...: pre ordered cod ww2 What do i get with it Game,private beta and ? Do i have to pay anymore when the game comes out 9b7a0aeb-6df6-404e-8d1f-e78170e8a1f5
  10. Call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty world at war: every time I try to purchase I keep getting this. Please see picture. Please help 0f09f673-d50b-4930-80ee-20ad65d66437