Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers

Discus and support Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after a couple of weeks playing multi player I have set some of my soldiers as fit for me, no problem right? After playing half of a day yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The SicilianFox, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers

So after a couple of weeks playing multi player I have set some of my soldiers as fit for me, no problem right? After playing half of a day yesterday, took a break came back an hour later and all of a sudden I cannot chose more than three of the 8 I have
    personalized!Any reason? The only, same three are the only ones, all the others have diamond shape emblem with a punctuation mark in the center, I guess meaning cant use, but again I dont understand since I have had no problem for the last couple weeks using
    - can anyone help me to figure this out I would really appreciate it, so I can start using my guys again - Thanks for all the help you can provide...

:)

The SicilianFox, Aug 6, 2019
  2. The SicilianFox Win User

Thank you I will try that...
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try open a ticket for support by Actvision see what is happen with your data
  4. The SicilianFox Win User

Thank you for that info...
  5. Drizzle J Win User

This is super odd! Have you tried the activision forums at all?! This may be something tied to their server
  6. The SicilianFox Win User

Ok, guys, I took your advice(s) went to Activision and chatted with an Activision Ambassador - he was excellent in resolving my issues. Very patient and figured what I was asking especially when I am not that knowledgeable in terms of gaming and especially
    all the features on this new Call of Duty WWII Multi Player game as most younger gamers are.

Anyway he figured that to get all my soldiers/division allowed for selection (in-game mode where the problem exists only!) after modification, is to remove any of them with Throwback Mode insertion - for some reason you cannot select anything with Throwback-Mode
    insertion or you will be blocked from using that soldier/division in game mode.

Even though he gave me a link to read up on of which should explain the reasoning;

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Blog/Basic-Training-Throwback-Mode/ba-p/10723093
    - I still can't understand why you can't use them and yet from what I read, its a bonus thrown in from past Call of Duty games? Anyway, I removed those
    soldiers which had the Throwback -Mode, and all were available to use again, fantastic!

In continuation, if anyone who understands the gaming world better than I, thats for sure! may want to read that link provided and possibly explain the reasoning better to me and/or any other who happen to check this post, It would be appreciated.

Again I want to thank all who have reached out to help me...
Thema:

1. Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers - Similar Threads - Call Duty WWII

2. call of duty wwii

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty wwii: how to unlock the weapons? how to got supply drop? bedd8077-12f4-470c-becf-9a09e5635317
  3. Call of Duty WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII: Can I play CoD WWII split screen with 3/4 player? 8ccbc0e4-6f69-4d26-898b-d822fb545024
  4. Call of Duty WWII DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII DLC: I installed Call of Duty WWll DLC game and installed on my Xbox One and it keep saying to install disc. And the order was digital download and doesn't come with disc. Can you help with the problem...
  5. Call of Duty WWII Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII Problem: Does anyone know what happened to COD WWII Free for All mode? It has disappeared from the multiplayer menu and Activision says they have no information on it. 73a6310f-3a3e-43e1-abd1-f26219904144
  6. Call of Duty WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII: The game is 100% downloaded but always ends at the final chapter II... why? 847290bd-a830-4643-8fec-105e31c21e2b
  7. Call of Duty WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII: Hello, I bought the game Call of Duty WWII - Deluxe Digital (Order 8758882403) but it is in English, I would like the game in French, or how can I change the language?...
  8. Call of Duty WWII cavalry shield is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII cavalry shield is broken: Is it just me, or is the new shield broken? No matter how many rounds it takes, it doesn't damage (unlike riot sheild) and everyone using the clay more sword can take me out one hit, but when I...
  9. Call of duty wwII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty wwII: has anyone else have problems with extreme lag playing call of duty? My shield doesn't show up some times and it doesn't block bullets the game treats it like you don't have the shield? When...
  10. Call of Duty WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII: since last night I have been unable to log into Xbox Live, it tries to load my profile but stops after a short time, is this a known problem or a problem with my machine. I have tried multiple...