Call of Duty Xbox One

Discus and support Call of Duty Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just in case somebody wants to post that nobody from MS will read this realize this is just one place I am putting this. This bundle is fantastic. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guerrero Ultimo, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Call of Duty Xbox One

Just in case somebody wants to post that nobody from MS will read this realize this is just one place I am putting this.

This bundle is fantastic. My middle son is getting this for a gift. He really likes Call of Duty and I was going to just get him the game. I really wanted to buy him something more really but not much he needed or wanted. Then this console pops up.

The Story: I had to home school him for a year since the local school (at least the middle school) is a train wreck. I know first hand as I spent some time there. He went from being top of his class in everything to just getting by because they required
    no work really. Sure, he had the grades and such. But I knew his skills were falling. I have advanced degrees in Math, Computer Science, and Physics so it was something I recognized unlike a big portion of the parents (an the faculty know many do not have
    a clue). He was taught so many wrong things. It shows with the others who enter HS and even the teachers admit that, especially in mathematics, they have to re-teach basic things and help them learn the right way. Sorry to ramble but it irritates me and
    I could go on about how corrupt, and bad, it is. So I home-schooled him and he came around. His skills improved a lot, he started doing his academics like he should. We covered Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Pre-Calc, Physical Science, Biology, and others last year.
    I wanted him to earn some scholarships if possible so he tested to see if he could get into HS. He aced every test and is on pace to graduate in 2 years instead of 4 since he tested out of some required classes.

It was at this point I wanted to reward him with something. Yeah, he was getting the reward of education but I guess I just wanted something else. And this was it. This console will be great. The design will be something he will really like. And I am positive
    he will love it. I do not know what it is today but I just feel like saying thank you.

:)

Guerrero Ultimo, Aug 12, 2014
  2. HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.

Obsessive Power, Aug 12, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Aug 12, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

Call of Duty Xbox One

I agree, this console is looks great, and I hope your son will enjoy every moment of the unboxing. And good for you and your son Guerrero Ultimo. I am sure he made you proud. Best wishes to you and yours.

NxtDoc1851, Aug 12, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
  6. artful c0dger Win User

Rumour: COD Ghosts - Xbox One@720P - PS4@1080P

7. Lofty Who Win User

Does the X1 Embargo Expire Tonight (11/12)

8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

best call of duty

My favorites are:

Call of Duty Finest Hour

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 2 Big Red One

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty Waw

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEexEHZWH0]
  9. OriginalEyeball Win User
Thema:

Call of Duty Xbox One

1. Call of Duty Xbox One - Similar Threads - Call Duty

2. Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working: Hi, been playing COD Warzone for a while - it has now stopped working - checked my Activision Account and OK. I can log into my account but I can't load the game. I've tried contacting Activision...
  3. Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem: Why can I not sign in after an update on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare warzone 3db67cfd-9891-4107-b95a-54117ec82612
  4. COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...: Comprei o jogo Call of Duty, ja reinstalei duas vezes e, não consigo jogar. Comprei o pacote completo e está pedindo DLC pacote 1 para jogar. Sem contar que demorou dois dias para baixar o jogo....
  5. call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare: Hi, I'm not able to play Campaign mode even though we purchased disc. We also subscribed xbox live in order to play campaign mode. They kept on prompting us to purchase the game even though we...
  6. Streaming Call of Duty - Warzone - on Twitch direct from Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Call of Duty - Warzone - on Twitch direct from Xbox One: Hello, I have been streaming direct from my Xbox, playing Warzone with a friend who plays on PC. I noticed that the Party chat is not heard in the stream so it appears as though I'm talking to...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: As soon as i click on the app it loads and then tell me to enter the code which i have done but it isnt working and hasnt worked all day. 11e16b31-3728-4ab3-a2c4-2a25f384185d
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  9. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I been having trouble, i try playing multiplayer and it said that i was missing some dlc packs and i whent to ready to install and nothing was there then i try to unistall the game to see id it...
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems: Using Xbox DVR to capture clips seems to not function properly when playing cod:mw. DVR will record clips that are less than 10 seconds, with no audio attached. I have lost many minutes of...